Where can I get the Purple rubber bracelets

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, Feb 4, 2005.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

for Fibromyalgia Awarness?? Anyone have any clue ???
  2. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

Hi kalley,

Check out Ebay for Fibromyalgia merchandise. I did this just the other day and found quite a few items I would like to purchase (as soon as another paycheck rolls around!).

When you get to the site, just do a search and you will find it easily. Also, if you aren't registered, it's very easy to get an Ebay membership if you want to purchase something. You'll see where to click to register when you visit the site.

Happy shopping,

3. Starbright

Starbright New Member

....yesterday that I bought on e-bay. There was only one seller I was aware of and she was good. Got it quickly and was what I thought it would look like.
  4. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I asked that same question and some of you great friends told me about e Bay. I looked it up and got confused as I have never bought on it. I simply looked up "fibromyalgia bracelets" and found a website that has bracelets of all colors, magnets, etc. They said "Hope, Faith, Love" as all of the different colors are for several disorders. I ordered 2 - one for my hubby and one for me. He wears the blue for diabetes and i wear on for "Livestrong" for cancer. Was so proud of myself as that was my first ordering on the Internet. Good luck

Some one also told me about "jewelry retail". Didn't have the rubber ones.
  5. badangel3

badangel3 New Member

it may have scrolled too far down.

I would love to have a bracelet for FM but...

The purple that you speak of is actually a cancer bracelet and stands for: "Hope" for cancer awareness/the lilac one is for Lymphomas...I wear them both because my sister has stage 2 Hodgkins Lymphoma.

I got them from my daughter as a gift who got them from Choose Hope..an organization to benefit cancer research and services. Jackie
  6. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

This is so funny lol

I have talked alot about ebay efore in posts as well but for the life of me I have never thought of actually putting in a fibromyalgia search into the site.

Well blow me over! I found 122 hits. I am normally a ebay nut anyhow but that just completely slipped past me.

TYVM for talking of this and what are the rubber bracelts? I have not ever heard of them.

many blessings Brenda
  7. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Purple Awareness Bracelets

Signifies: Violence, Children with Disabilities, Domestic Violence, Pancreatic Cancer, Alzheimer's, Crohn's & Colitis, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Leimyosarcoma, Lupus,
  8. hiddenhol

hiddenhol Member