Where did everybody go?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by matieofleaves803, Jul 20, 2010.

1. matieofleaves803

matieofleaves803 New Member

All I can find are the posts from June and a few from early July.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

there's a good number of posts every day. However sometimes posters somehow get on one's 'ignore' list, you might want to check it.

Not sure where you check it tho, since i don't ignore anyone. Maybe your profile? (click on your name) You might want to write to tech support also (at bottom of page, plus there's a board for it here).

Hope that helps!
  3. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

not sure what is happening, though sometimes there are just some odd glitches on this site that go away fairly quickly

I did kinda laugh when I read the title of the thread, though, bc I thought "if no one is here, who is going to answer?" (sorry, not laughing at you at all.....just at the idea)
  4. matieofleaves803

matieofleaves803 New Member

That is funny. :)
  5. rocky76

rocky76 Member

A few days ago I asked the same question about where did everyone go

but then I realized I ignored myself...

every time I made a post the silly thing would just go poof....gone...

And me being a blonde had no idea what was happening....

But then when I checked my ignored list under my profile I found tons of people on there that I don't remember ignoring...

So when I push the submit button then my mouse is right there by the ignore button....and I'm shaky so I was ignoring people and myself...accidently...

Smile if your blonde
  6. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

Are things working better now? I hope so - I know it is awful to lose support even if temporarily - I always hate it when I can't get onto certain sites for any reason or when it seems like no one is around, or anything else like that.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Falls in the woods...

Love, Mikie