Where did I read about one eye getting worse with FMS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bellesmom, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

I can't remember but when I had my state disability exam they told me my right eye was much worse than my left eye now. Of course, I haven't had glasses in a while - they cost way too much for us.

But does anyone else have this problem? I can't read the small print on our bedroom TV anymore. As long as I can see the "people" I'll consider myself okay.

I saw the post for flickering eyesight and it made me realize how much we're all related here, young and old alike.

Hang in there, mates. We're all on the same rope (ever seen the pictures of the pre-schoolers going out for a stroll with their teachers and hanging onto the "rope"?).

I find that if I can keep some weird sort of sense of humor that it helps some. That's why I talk to my animals when no one's around. It helps me cope.

Pam
  2. Bellesmom

Bellesmom New Member

I can't remember but when I had my state disability exam they told me my right eye was much worse than my left eye now. Of course, I haven't had glasses in a while - they cost way too much for us.

But does anyone else have this problem? I can't read the small print on our bedroom TV anymore. As long as I can see the "people" I'll consider myself okay.

I saw the post for flickering eyesight and it made me realize how much we're all related here, young and old alike.

Hang in there, mates. We're all on the same rope (ever seen the pictures of the pre-schoolers going out for a stroll with their teachers and hanging onto the "rope"?).

I find that if I can keep some weird sort of sense of humor that it helps some. That's why I talk to my animals when no one's around. It helps me cope.

Pam
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

My right eye is considerably worse than my left. I do get some strange visual things off & on.

Jaci