Where did Saturday go ??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by enivalorac, Jan 5, 2003.

1. enivalorac

enivalorac New Member

Somewhere I have lost an entire day. I kept thinking yesterday was Saturday and dragged my daughter out to buy a new pair of shoes, only to find every where closed... My daughter thought it was so amusing .. but I honestly don't know how I lost an entire day... Has any one else had this problem before ?? Or is the entire world playing a joke on me and today is really Sunday ??

a very confused Carol ..
  2. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

yes i forget a day or two just recentlly twice aday before friends birhday we where all going out .just happen that we saw her husband or i would have been sleeping on the couch .also same friends all going out for supper for new years i thought that i had one more day also must have been the brain fog here in canada in most areas you can shop 7 days a week
  3. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

I have a tendency to lose track of my days. It's very frustrating thinking it's one day and it's another. I also wake up in the mornings and sometimes from my after noon nap not knowing what day it is or what time it is. Once I had forgotten that my boys were at their uncle's house and I was so frightened because I had no idea where they were. I know exactly what today is (LOL) it's the day my kids go back to school from Christmas break!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!
  4. Eilie

Eilie New Member

I've frequently lost a day although, until I read your message, I didn't realize it hasn't happened in quite a while. Something to be grateful for!

It really is disheartening and confusing. Now it's Monday -- for awhile longer at least.

Eilie