where did thread go on ashland and other cities....?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by simonedb, Aug 25, 2008.

1. simonedb

simonedb Member

hey did I miss something, was there a problem with that thread or is it here and I am just overtired? just remembered about it and thought it would be fun to check in on it again because I am always keeping an ear out for where it might be best place to live with these health issues, but I couldnt find it even looking at my list of posts so wondering if it got deleted for some reason?
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

It might have been moved to the chit chat board.

I liked the post.

3. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

Hi--I wondered, too, what could have possibly been wrong with our post about cities and towns which were comfortable, accepting, and accessible. I was actually hoping that that thread would grow as more and more members listed what was great (or not so great) about their own towns.

What did we do wrong? Does anybody know?

4. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I don't think there was a thing wrong with it, it was just supposed to be on the chit chat board!

I hope it is moved there, I don't have time to look...Jana1
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

I don't see it there... have no idea why it'd just be totally removed unless some mod didn't have time to move it and just deleted it? Altho I don't know why as it seemed pertinent to the topic overall of better places to be with these DDs.

Who started it, btw, perhaps that person deleted it for some reason? Only other way it could've disappeared.

6. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I can not remember who posted it.

How about if we start the post again on Chit Chat?

I know I have accidently deleted threads from clicking on delete instead of edit.

Anyone want to start this. Someone with a better memory than mine right now.

Take care.

7. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

It was hubcap_halo and he asked about Asheville, NC or any other liberal and affordable cities that have biking trails or a good bus system and alternative healing to consider for relocation.

[This Message was Edited on 08/27/2008]
  8. simonedb

simonedb Member

well at least I am not going completely nuts and it really is gone.
    i have never been to chitchat.
    but if a moderator could tell us why at least its gone that'd make me happy.
  9. colorfulcolorado

colorfulcolorado New Member

I'll be greatly surprised if this goes thru. I'm going to search on-line for another chat place but I really like this one and all the people too bad prohealth doesn't give a hoot:(