Where do I sign up????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by inpain3, Aug 24, 2002.

1. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

Oh, here I go again on wishing I was going thru menopause, or pregnant, or had a hysterectomy, or heck, at this point, I am wishing I was male!
    I wanna sign up to go thru early menopause. I would rather suffer sweating than ruining my bedsheets. At least then I would only be out the money to wash the sweat off, and save the money from buying the "necessities". Sorry to be so crabby, but then again, I ain't goin thru menopause yet.....

in friendship and love
    inpain3
  2. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

Oh, here I go again on wishing I was going thru menopause, or pregnant, or had a hysterectomy, or heck, at this point, I am wishing I was male!
    I wanna sign up to go thru early menopause. I would rather suffer sweating than ruining my bedsheets. At least then I would only be out the money to wash the sweat off, and save the money from buying the "necessities". Sorry to be so crabby, but then again, I ain't goin thru menopause yet.....

in friendship and love
    inpain3
  3. Cheka

Cheka New Member

I can so "relate" to what you are saying... I used to "wish" for the same things!! My heart goes out to
    you!!! Thank goodness I was allowed a hysterectomy
    when I was 39. I wish I had some comforting words for
    you but I know all too well that there is nothing that
    can be said right now that will give comfort. I must
    say this much, though.... I do see a thread of humor
    still intact! Hang in there, and you can "crab" at me
    anytime!!!!
    Love,
    Debbie
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Join the club of the 'crazy' ladies!

Have a goodnight!

Shalom! Shirl
  5. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

Once a month, I tell my husband I'm packing my bags for a trip to Denmark.

Told him he would get used to being married to a man, and at least he wouldn't have to put up with my pms & cramps.

He didn't buy it.

Hope this puts a little smile on your face and your sheets stay clean. From a fellow sufferer...Michele