Where do you buy these POMEGRANATES

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by halo52208, Dec 15, 2006.

1. halo52208

halo52208 New Member

I read your article about these but I do not know where or how to get them. I live in Iowa. I would like to try them for my IBS.

Thanks, Halo
  2. turtlesyndrome

turtlesyndrome New Member

They are at my farmers market and grocery stores, although they are in season right now in California, so I have it pretty easy.

I bet you could even order them over the internet. I mean you can even buy frozen meat from the home shopping network. You may just have to search high and low.

Martha Stewart had them on her show the other day. So if they are in New York, they gotta be stopping off in the Midwest on their way to the Big Apple. Just don't eat the surrounding white part, it's rather bitter, he he. I patiently pick out all of the juice covered morsels and then eat them by the spoonfulls, oh so yummy! and I swallow the seeds too. Good Luck!
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Costco sells it. I mix it with orange juice.

Love, Mikie
  4. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I saw them in "Food Lion" last week, if you are familiar with that grocery store.

Hope you find them,

BlueSky555
  5. RedHeadEMT

RedHeadEMT New Member

I think you may be talking about my posting about POMS? The best place to get them would be a local fruit stand or Trader Joe's (if ya have them where you are). Grocery stores have taken to carrying them lately also.

Remember though, the juice is really healthy, but it's the seeds that have all the fiber!!

Hope that helps,

K