Where do you get colloidal silver?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jole, Oct 22, 2008.

1. jole

jole Member

I've heard so much about taking it to get rid of viruses, etc. but don't know where to get it. Does it matter what brand, etc. I would appreciate any info you could give me regarding it.

Thanks ****Jole****
  2. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I spent a good bit of time looking into this and ended up buying several bottles of MesoSilver.

It's hard to judge, but I thought their web site was convincing.

It comes in big bottles appropriate for internal use.

I've had it for a while, but just started it in earnest yesterday.

I have what seems to be a new lyme infection, and so am treating with doxy.

Doxy is just bacteriostatic at low levels, which means it drives out the bacteria from the cells but doesn't kill them.

My hope was that the colloidal silver would help to kill off the "loose" lyme.

So far, so good. I'm getting no die-off at all, when last year (due to an apaprent chronic lyme infection) I got such massive die-off that I couldn't take doxy at all.

I've been taking a LOT of MesoSilver over the past couple of days. LIke 1/2 cup so far.

I don't intend to do it for very long. Just until I can tolerate the doxy without it.

It seems to be killing whatever random bugs (maybe yeast, maybe minor bacteria) in my gut too. I'm getting some diarrhea, which I'm taking to be a good thing.

I'm not worried about turning blue/grey because it's a good brand, and because I'm using it for a limited time.

I'd be hesitant to make my own, since I'm not sure what the quality would be.

The MesoSilver site suggested to me that there's more to it than I can figure out, and I don't want to get it wrong.

Another good use for colloidal silver is in a nebulizer. Any lung pain has gone away right away when I've used it.

The squirt bottles are great for sinus infections too.
  3. jole

jole Member

I appreciate all the info from you guys...it at least gives me a place to start. I would have to try it and see if it works for me before I'd decide if I wanted to make my own, but if I do, I'll holler at you, okay? I assume when you buy it there are directions included....but I'll do some reading up on it first anyway.

Again, thanks friends!