Where do you purchase a Chiroflow Pillow?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by reebok22202, Sep 6, 2005.

1. reebok22202

reebok22202 New Member

Where do you purchase a Chiroflow Pillow?
  2. reebok22202

reebok22202 New Member

Thank you Kate...I really appreciate your help. After reading up on them, it seems to be the ticket. Can't seem to get any relief in bed lately. Between Fibro and MPS and then GERD and hiatal hernia to boot. Work so many hours a day on my feet and just need some sort of relief at night.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks a bunch!
    Becky
  3. JLH

JLH New Member

I was just at my Chiropractor this afternoon. He has a rack of them on display for sale.

You could call of the local chiropractors in your town and see if any of them stock them for sale before you have to order off the internet.

4. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

if you get one from the Chiropractor. They will want their piece of the pie too. You can count on a mark up.
    Raz
  5. 1nixon4u

1nixon4u New Member

I payed about 50.00 for my Chiroflow pillow and got from a local Chiropractor but has been well worth the investment.Good luck to you
  6. reebok22202

reebok22202 New Member

Thank you all for the great input. I will definately check out my local chiro's though....I did look on ebay and they are anywhere from $25- $35...which appears to be alittle cheaper than what you's are telling me from the chiro's...so your right...there is going to be a mark up. But may be worth the investment. So again, thank you all.

Becky
  7. hehmommy

hehmommy New Member

Both my husband and I had one, but mine kept leaking. Then I returned it and my second leaked. I kinda gave up. For the little time I had it it was comfortable. My husband didn't like it, but he isn't a good judge. He likes his old flat pillow (ha). Good luck and hope it works for you. I paid $50 for his at the Chiropractor. I got mine for free.

Trish :)
  8. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

they are called Mediflow pillow. I just called some of our local chiropractors and this is what they say they have. The cost is $60, which would be about the same as what you are paying, considering the exchange rate from US cash to Canadian.
    I'm gonna check it out and maybe get one!
  9. maris

maris New Member

I got mine from my doctor for $50.00. I LOVE it!

Since having a neck injury three years ago, I've never been able to sleep through the night without neck pain waking me up.

I sleep straight through the night with the Chiroflow Pillow, and my neck feels so much better throughout day .

10. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

My chiro doesn't carry them so I guess I'll try eBay.