Where I can find Dr. David S. Bell's patient questionnaire?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DeborahLynn, Jul 15, 2010.

1. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

I have just finished reading Dr. Bell's e-book "Faces of CFS" - a very good book indeed. I recommend it for all of us CFS'ers! Excellent! I hope to be able to buy a copy of it sometime soon.

In the book, he mentioned he uses a patient questionnaire to track his patient's symptoms, severity, etc... I sure would like to get my hands on that questionnaire and use it; I think it would be easier to show my Dr. what I'm dealing with on a daily basis.

I looked all over his website, but couldn't find any way to contact him to ask him... Do any of you know? I'd greatly appreciate your help.

God bless all,
  2. spacee

spacee Member

He used to answer questions all the time but seems to have slowed down with that.
    The site says that he rarely answers questions now.

But doesn't hurt to try!

3. Marlene35

Marlene35 New Member

I don't know about your request but I wanted to thank you for some information that you gave to me several months. I was having lots of problems with shortness of breath and you mentioned that you have used Vit. B for that. It has been much better since I have been using that supplement.

So I just wanted to say thank you for your help. I hadn't seen you online in a long time so that is why I am thanking you now.

4. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

Thank you so much, Spacee! I really appreciate your taking the time to share this with me...

God Bless!

5. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

I am SO Glad it has helped you, too! I can't stand that feeling of not being able to catch my breath, and was so happy/relieved to find something that helped.

I am so pleased that it has helped you, too! Thanks for letting me know it helped. So many times I wonder if what I've written actually helps anyone, with everyone being so different...

I have checked in to this site every so often, but I haven't posted much lately. When I have crashes/flares is when I get a chance to post - when I'm too ill to do anything but read... And reading takes my mind off of how miserable I feel... sometimes I'm too weak/ill to even read.

Right now I'm in a severe crash/flare... I collapsed the day before yesterday into a heap, and had to wait a while to even be able to be helped to bed. I couldn't even hold my head up for a while. It is scary and not fun.

Any way, sorry to ramble... all this to say I'm so glad to be of help, and you're very welcome!

God bless,

6. Marlene35

Marlene35 New Member

I'm so sorry that you are in such a bad crash. I have been in a rather severe relapse since last October and can't seem to pull myself out of it. One symptom will get a little better and then I get a new symptom. Right now the fatigue and weakness when standing are really bad.

Take care!
  7. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

I read about it in Dr. David Bell's e-book, "Faces of CFS"... he explains his experiences with several different aspects of CFS.

I didn't think I suffered from OI until I read his e-book. Before I read it, I thought OI was feeling dizzy upon rising, but now I know it is much more than that. It causes fatigue, weakness, increased pain, and can even feel like a panic attack.

I really enjoyed his book and I learned a lot; I highly recommend it...

Looks like you were up early this morning, judging from the time on your post; were you unable to sleep? I hate when that happens. I pray you have a good weekend, and that your relapse eases and dissolves away soon.

Gentle hugs,

8. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

must be pacific time, because it said I posted at five something, but here in east TN, it's 8:43a... my mistake...