Where is Danny ? ¿ ?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by PrayerWarrior316, Dec 15, 2003.

1. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Has anyone heard anything from Danny ? I haven't saw him on the message board for the last couple of days. I pray that everything is ok with him.

Many Blessings, Judy
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Judy, i'm still around, just on vacation this week and have been taking itto easy. Sorry for the absence. I,m fixin to post the Daily prayer and it certainly applies to me right now. Its been cold and cloudy around here and I dont do as well on those kinda days. But I'm praying today, and thanking him for a cold, but sunny day. Thanks for asking about me and for caring. God bless you Judy.

Danny
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Glad you are OK also. Are you still sore from the car accident? How are you doing with that?

Me too on cloudy rainy days. Its like that here also. I am going through some depression also. Started a new med for it. Its working allright so far.

:)

Sunshyne
  4. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm glad that you are ok. Enjoy your vacation.

Many Blessings, Judy
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello everyone,

Yes I'm still sore, I think I'm better, then I over do it a bit, and those ribs will really hurt. ?Its just hard to just sit around. But spending time with the Lord and praying for everyone, thanking the Lord for his blessings.
    Thanks everyone.

Danny
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Danny, those ribs take a longtime to heal. I had a couple of cracked ones and I thought they would never be the same!

We live in neighboring states, I am in Louisiana, and my husband spends a lot of time in the Gulf of Mexico on off the Texas shores!

He works for a company that lay underwater pipe for the Oil companies. He is an Chief Engineer on one of the barges. He is gone for weeks, sometimes months at a time. Probably closer to your state than ours :)

He is also a Christian, and in big on studying Prophecy right now. His favorite authors are Walvoord, LaHay, and we all love Dr. Paige Patterson.

I used to be his secretary. He was Dean of the Criswell Bible Institute in Dallas (First Baptist Church). I am sure you know them. I am also a great fan of Dr. J. Dwight Pentecost, spent years studying his book; Things to Come, what a challenge that book is!

Have continued to pray that your ribs heal soon.

Shalom, Shirl,
    [This Message was Edited on 12/16/2003]