Where Is Everyone From ???? Newbie here

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Vamp, Oct 19, 2002.

1. Vamp

Vamp New Member

Hello to all
    New here and still having a bit of a time with this post thing, etc. but have noticed it seems people are everywhere. I am in MINNESOTA and I would like to know where we ALL hail from. I am a volunteer for the Minnesota CFS Association, so those from Minnesota - sure would like to hear from you people and everyone. Will help me familiarize myself with all these names.
    Thanks
    Vamp
  2. Vamp

Vamp New Member

Hello to all
    New here and still having a bit of a time with this post thing, etc. but have noticed it seems people are everywhere. I am in MINNESOTA and I would like to know where we ALL hail from. I am a volunteer for the Minnesota CFS Association, so those from Minnesota - sure would like to hear from you people and everyone. Will help me familiarize myself with all these names.
    Thanks
    Vamp
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I am in Kansas City, but just recently. Spent 17 years on the CA coast before that, and am originally from NY. What a difference moving from cool, low humidity, foggy CA coast to hot, humid midwest! Definitely affected my FM/CFS symptoms this summer! Have only been to the Minneapolis airport changing planes before, but I notice on the map that it's a straight shot from Kansas City to Minneapolis---so maybe we'll get to Minnesota soon... Glad to meet you!

Pam
  4. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I live in Parkersburg, West Virginia. I lived in Vermont for 14 yrs. Nice to meet ya!!!
    Carlacat
  5. kay

kay New Member

I am living in Knoxville, Tn.We Have been here for 7 years. I am originally from Nevada. Have lived in alot of places. My dad was in the military for 32 years. Really enjoyed the traveling around! :)) Welcome!! LOL,LINDA
  6. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I have FMS/MPS/OA/SS/DDD/MVP/IBS/ and more,
    how about you? I moved from Idaho because of the cold weather and lousy Doctor's.

It's been awhile since we did a State Roll call, since we have a lot of new members it's a good idea.

Sincerely
    kredca4/sharon
  7. pooky

pooky New Member

Hi! I'm from Hurley, Wi. Anyone else from "God's country", as we describe up here! Anyone know of a good dr. from northern Wi or Upper Penn. of MI??
  8. Pat UK

Pat UK New Member

in Kent I have cfs and I have been on this site for over 2 years.
    Welcome Vamp
    Pat
  9. Fibrobeachbum

Fibrobeachbum New Member

Hi! I am from Gulf Shores, Alabama. Moved here in May and love the beach unless we have the bad tropical storms and hurricanes. Nice to meet you. I am new too!
    Ann
  10. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

born and raised in Kingsport, Tennessee. Go VOLS!
  11. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Welcome!!! I'm from the foothills of North Carolina. Glad to meet you. I think you'll love us~~~we really have a great support system going on here! We agree and disagree just like sisters and brothers....step on one of us, though, and we defend like Mama Bears! Join in whenever you have something to say......love your screen-name!

To our health,
    Kady
  12. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

originally from CT. AMY
  13. sapphire

sapphire New Member

Hi VAmp,
    Welcome to the board. I am from the Bluegrass State~~Kentucky.
    I've had CFS for 13 long years and FMS for 3 years.

Sapphire
  14. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

Hi,
    I live just outside of Drain, Oregon. I was born in Portland, grew up in North Idaho, and have lived in Washington, Upstate New York, and Ann Arbor, Michigan (for a very short time). I was a Navy Airdale, so I have also been just about anyplace with a landing strip. We are planning to make one final move to Fallon (or the vicinity), Nevada, to be closer to friends & family.
    Kathryn
  15. pepper

pepper New Member

It is nice to have you on board. I am from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Born and raised here, plan on staying here. I love it - despite the high humidity winter and summer.
    Pepper
  16. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

From Cleveland Ohio...thought I was the only one from the "cold" area...Welcome...
  17. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

I am from a little podunk town in the Hill Country, Deep in the Heart of Texas--where cactus is king, rattlesnakes rule....rainfall is sparse, seering heat overcomes, and family trees have few branches. Seems everyone one here are cousins :)
    I am originally from Michigan, and miss my Northern Forests and Lakes!
    Nice to meet you, Karen
    [This Message was Edited on 10/20/2002]
  18. kay

kay New Member

Kathryn, I AM FROM FALLON ALSO! ALL MY FAMILY IS THERE BUT ME. WRITE ME AT lstamback@webtv.net. We may know each other. know any PARDICKS??? LOL,LINDA
  19. achy

achy New Member

IMHO this is the most beautiful part a fla...hilly, sunny, frseh air and no wall-to-wall people!

I have FM/CFIDS/ASTHMA/CHRON.SINUSITIS/EBV/IBS...etc

Achy
  20. cpalance

cpalance New Member

I am orginaly Kansas born and raised. Lived in Detroit during the riots in the 60's. Moved to Connecticut where I spent most of my life and now in good ol' Houston, TX. Been here 13 years. Don't see us moving anytime soon, so I guess I like it.
    I have FMS and severe osteoarthritis in my neck.
    Again Glad to meet you, it looks like you have figured out the board now.

Cindy
    [This Message was Edited on 10/21/2002]