where is everyone? :@)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mamafurr, Jul 14, 2003.

1. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

lol...just checking in and see 3 posts today. i know everyone is busy but come on.....i need to hear you guys! so does God. what the heck am i gonna do with all this time??? on my hands when i don't have anyone to pray for <-----tee hee
    . ok..lets see how about a thought for the day..

even though things are doing well and we are feeling o.k. God still likes to hear from us :).

i'm just thinking of ya'all.
    love ptl
    alice

2. kar1953

kar1953 New Member

I just popped on for a few minutes & was surprised to see so few posts also. Must be the time of year when everyone is busy.

I liked your thought for the day.

Take care....Kathi
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

How kind of you to ask about us. I pass through this board a few times a day to see if there are any new prayer request, or testimonies of answered prayer.

I don't always post, but I do check the board.

You want a request for prayer? My daughter's friend had a car accident this morning, he is in the hospital, but its a mild concussion. He was very fortunate his SUV turned over three times.

My daughter feels responsible, as she keep him awake helping her move. He only got a few hours sleep, and was on his way to work and fell asleep behind the wheel. She feels so guilty about this.

I told her that it could have been God's will, as he could have been somewhere else and had a worst accident. Sometimes we have bad things happen, but it could have been worst.

You can pray for them both, one for his concussion, the other for her guilty feelings.

God bless all of you..............

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Hi Alice, I`m glad to hear you want to pray for us. Please pray for me that my Doc finds out what my bowel problem is. Have had problems since my trip to Florida for daughter`s surgery. It was great to help out and to see my grandaughters, they are a blessing. The lord blessed me with a safe trip. Now I have to get rid of what ever I caught. It could be a intestinal bug of some kind, but because of my RA and all my meds I really have to watch out for infections. I have been waiting a week to see the Doc, please pray he has patience to do the right thing. I believe the lord will take care of this problem for me, extra prayers always help. Thank you and God Bless, Sunrise
    [This Message was Edited on 07/15/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 07/15/2003]
  5. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Hi all! I am here I haven't been on much but I have checked the board. I have been depressed, more than usuall. Alot going on lately. One thing that happened that I should have came and posted for prayer is my almost 16 year old son was in the hospital overnight! He left the house for 2 hours and was carried in and left in an ambulance, he had alcohol poisening!!!!! Some 100 proof apple stuff, he was unconcience and they couldn't get him up!! Almost died, he is fine now and learned a big lesson, so did I, I was so scared,,It was so hard on top of it all because of the stress and lack of sleep I had a flare..fm and the cfs effected me for 3 days but the main thing is my son is home and safe. I told him that the Lord kept him here for a reason and that he might want to pray about what that reason is. Keep us in your prayers.

God Bless,
    Barb
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

You are so sweet. I need to come visit here more often. I forget to check this board. But I do need some prayers this week.You`ll see my post.
  7. ArchAngel

ArchAngel New Member

I'm here! I wanted to thank you for your reply and encouragement. And I wanted to give you some. Hang in there sweetie, our Father in heaven knows your every tear and every care of your heart.

"He will keep him in perfect peace all whose mind is kept on Him" Is.26:3.

The enemy is very cunning in keeping our minds distracted with the daily circumstances of this world and the afflictions of our physical bodies. But Christ promised peace which passes all understanding and that is where we need to be when everything of this world piles upon us-- focused on Him. I forget this simple plan myself as life's happenings weigh upon me. But what a wonderful God we serve that he will send His people to remind us that He is there listening, watching, caring, and loving us and all we need to do is reach out with our spirit and ask for His help. I am thankful for this board and the people on it. It has been a great source of release and strength for me. Thank you for your prayers and know that I am praying for you. (Next time I'm down you can send this one back and remind me what I said...lol....we all go through peaks and valleys sister.) ;-)

In Christ's Love,
    ~Angel
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Have been sick but am better now. I've been praying and reading posts, but I just haven't been able to respond to each one. Moderating the main board has been about as much as I've been capable of.

I'm glad to be back among the living.

Love, Mikie
  9. mamafurr

mamafurr New Member

<-------always wanted to use the wormy thingie :)

you are a dear...i usually fall asleep while i am praying. LOL...zzzzzzzzzz...thank you Lordzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz oops
    i just love this place. and it is a shame more people don't come here...go figure...praying for them to become believers...
    love
    alice