Where is everyone?!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeavenlyRN, Mar 20, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

I'm bored. I want to play!

2. victoria

victoria New Member

I've been in and out, I have almost finished painting today!

have you ever tried the chat rooms? I never have, but I think a lot of people go there, and some prefer them over the boards.

3. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

I tried to get into the chat rooms a couple of times and it didn't work. I then wrote to the tech support people and they told me what to do, but it still didn't work. Oh well.

Hope your painting continues to go well. My hubby and I spent part of yesterday de-cluttering and hope to finish up today. I just feel so much better emotionally when there isn't a bunch of "stuff" sitting around. DH doesn't really care, so I have to nudge him a little bit, but he still does his share.

I want to get as much clutter out of the way before my surgery because nothing bothers me more than laying bed, not able to do much, staring at a bunch of STUFF! Of course, with my DH alone for several days after my surgery I have no idea what it will look like when I walk in the door!! :)
  4. teacher

teacher New Member

Me, I'm hiding from my dust bunnies.

Don't tell them where I am!
  5. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Is that all? I have dust sheep!! :)
  6. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

......I thought HRN stood for Her Royal Nerd. Thank you for clarifying. I feel better about myself now!! :)

Thanks for your good wishes on my surgery. I can't wait for it to be over......I think!

Oh, the work thing. My DH and I had a meeting about 1 week and a half ago with the head of HR and my boss. Seems as though they have been "stretching" things for me: they've been paying my health insurance a little longer than they normally would, they kept my job open for me a little longer than they should have. However, they did have to post my job. They'll be paying my insurance until the first of June. My surgery is April 8th, so I'm hoping that I will feel better in many ways so that I can go back as soon as possible. I've been a good and "valuable" employee (according to them) so they are anxious to have me back too.

My hubby has been told that he has two tumors: one on his adrenal gland, the other on his pituitary. One of them has to rear its ugly head and get worse before they can figure out which one is causing the problems. And yes, thankyou for the information about the neuroendocrine tumors. We read the information but it doesn't seem to "match" his symptoms, etc. But we keep every bit of information that we get. Ya never know when things could go off in a different direction.