Where is findmind?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sues1, Oct 19, 2006.

1. sues1

sues1 New Member

I have not seen her online for a while. I hope that she and her SO are okay!!!!!!!!! I have always enjoyed/appreciated, her postings.

Susan
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

3. sues1

sues1 New Member

4. sues1

sues1 New Member

I will chck that out. I was concerned as I had not seen her for a while.
  5. findmind

findmind New Member

How utterly sweet of you. There are so many new ones here, to be remembered is so special. Thank you dear one.

I'm nuts, going slowly off the deep end..no, just we decided we had to sell our house and a rental property.Taking care of them has become too much.

I am 65, my SO 58; and we have to drive only 25 miles to my healthcare, but all the roads in my city are being rebuilt and widened, and I'm now afraid to drive alone on them. So we are going closer to where I usually have to go about 15 x a year, to various clinics at VA.

So the sign went on lawn last Friday and Monday house was shown for first time. Its the best house on our street, but that's actually a negative because it also costs more than the others, and the people looking in our area may not be able to afford it.

How was your birthday? It was the 9th? I can't remember, sorry. Hope you have a healing year and some recovery to sustain you.

I just posted on the TV show "Lost" posting...I watch it and am so confused, but sounds like its not just me, so I'm encouraged by that becuz I can't remember anything right now. Stress, no doubt.

Am going to visit dau and 9 y.o. grson tomorrow, then watch 1st world series game Tigers and Cardinals...I was born in Detroit, moved to suburbs, then to Tx at age 30 after divorce, with 2 kids, $800 and a broken down car. Almost starved to death before got a job. But we survived and I'm so proud of my daughters who are such good mom's and hard working.

Ok, you ask, you get inundated, LOL. Write, and I'll do my best to answer, ok? I'm not very good at the "porch" stuff, don't know what the heck they're talking about!

Talk at ya soon...thanks so much for your sweetness...

findmind
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

My birthday is OCt. 29th......I am amazed that you said the 9th. Close in ways.

Sounds like you have your hands full. So much going on. I was to go a wedding and reception at the Yacht Club in Grosse Point Mich. (No, I am of poorer class, not my usual place to be).......But because of my aches and pains and all the rest, I did not go. Hubby went at least.

Just a couple of weeks ago I was told that I have PD (Parkinsons Disease). I am doing fine. Whats one more thing?
    LOL. People are admiring me for dealing with this latest so well. Hey, I've been in "training" for yrs. with CFIDS/FIBRO. I can not go down much further.

Besides it (PD) can advance slowly and there is different types of PD. No sense worrying about it. So I am learning what I can and researching Neuro's, etc.

Good luck in selling the property or was it properties? Anyhow that is a lot of work also.

Just pop in now and then and let us know how you are. I have been lurking more than posting lately. Lots going on and I am extra tired.

Blessings Susan