Where is Katemac and Landon?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cromwell, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I have been looking for her. She was unwell when last she posted, and baby having problems eating OK. I am pretty concerned. Anyone wise on this?

Anne C
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

No, I haven't heard, and am so concerned also. We are praying for her, and hoping to hear anytime now. I was posting to her too.

It's so worrisome! She hasn't been on any of the boards.

Judy
  3. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hi Cromwell,
    Thanks for the thoughts. I got to be honest I am doing pretty horrible.

My depression is the worst it has ever been.

I don't know if I already told you guys this but I was indeed diagnosed with that stupid postpartum depression.

I did get my medicine increased and I have seen my therapist and doctor a couple of times.

I am trying to keep it together for Landon. He is doing awesome it is just his mommy who isn't doing so hot.

My husband left last Monday for a business trip and I had a break down.

That is why I haven't been on the boards.

Thank goodness I actually reached out for help.

The days leading up to my husbands trip were really hard for me and my depression only deepened. I was a complete wreck but I was keeping it all inside because I couldn't show him I was being weak. It was when I heard his car drive away I just lost it.

I actually couldn't speak but emailed a friend just telling her I felt depressed and not right. I didn't really let on how bad things were and almost deleted the email but for some reason (God had something to do with it) I sent the email.

She called me literally within seconds of my sending it (she works from home) and asked if I was okay and I broke down completely.

She asked where my husband was and I somehow got out that he had left for a business trip.

About fifteen minutes later she was with me at my house making me drink something and forcing me to eat. (I hadn't eaten in awhile)

She had called my husband before she left to come sit with me and told him to come home. He was already a couple hours away by this time but he immediately turned around.

I was so embarrassed and ashamed! I still am but my husband has been taking really good care of Landon and me. My husband said he felt like things weren't right but said I was being a very good actress so he couldn't really tell how bad things were.

He took the rest of the week off and took me to my doctors and got me the help I needed. It has been a really rough week but I think I can feel the medicine helping me.

My doctors wanted me to go in the hospital but I refused. I couldn't leave my husband with our little boy all alone like that. Plus I didn't really feel like I wanted to harm myself, I just felt broken.

Hubby goes back to work tomorrow and that is going to be hard but I can get through it.

Thank you so much for thinking of me guys. I am sorry I caused worry. I just haven't been able to function really.

My flare is still horrendous but I am going to get through it like we all do.

(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

kate

P.S. I have posted this same response in a few other posts to make sure everyone saw it. Thank you so much for thinking of me and I am sorry that I caused worry.

Sorry all for not being a good friend lately. I promise I will be better to you all!
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am glad you are getting some help...i had read your post on the depression side...i did not want to disclose this info unless you said something...first on this side the fm/cfs...i go to the otherside myself...

so sorry to to have you feel like this....i had done that many times myself...as soon as my then husband closed the door to leave for work i was crying and i would want to stay in bed until he came home days later...and force myself to to go to work...t,w and fridays... i couldn't handle that...i had a major break down and no insurance...ended up in e.r. because of anxiety and totally went out of it...i passed out for awhile...anwyaayys they thought i had a seizuire...because of the condidntion the husband found me in...i could not repeat my name..meaning i did not even now it, age, president what year it was...i could not speak...

my husband just told me 4 days previous he though he wanted a divorce again...loved me...etc...

anyways...you are lucky you have your husband backing you up ...let him help you out...are you on ssi/ssdi at all? apply if you have not! you need a break...and if you are getting ssdi/ssi maybe ;you could have the county come in your home to help you do some things around the house...

jodie
  5. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm so happy you are finally getting help that you so desperately need. I have tried to talk to you into contacting the doc for help weeks ago. I'm sorry you have suffered so long.

Hoping you will feel better now. I had no idea you were keeping all of this from your husband.

Hugs,
    Faye
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

On your other post to us all.

Hang in there. Read my long answer when you get time.

Love Anne C