Where is Mikie?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by steach, Aug 10, 2009.

1. steach

steach Member

Is she still a moderator? I haven't seen many posts from her. I loved the information she had to share. It helped me soooo much.

2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for your kind words. I'm still around, just not as often. I usually hang out at the Chit Chat Board. I haven't been moderating for several years. As I've healed and gotten more busy working part time, I decided something had to go. There is a whole new generation of people who have found this wonderful site. Many of us old timers have kinda "retired" to the CCB.

How are you doing? Well, I hope. Sending gentle hugs and prayers your way.

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Just thought I'd give it a bounce back to the top.

It's nice to be missed. Thanks :)

Love, Mikie
  4. steach

steach Member

I'm glad that you still come to the board. I'm here off & on, especially when I need support, answers, etc.

It is good to hear that you are doing well- I'm happy for you.

Thank you for all of your wonderful posts throughout the years- they really taught me a lot -and- helped a lot.

Hugs and prayers to you, too.

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If any of my posts have been helpful, I am glad. I have been helped so much through the generous members here.

Come over to the CCB when you have a chance.

Love, Mikie
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

I have also been off......I came back and thought of you right away and have not seen you.
    So I did a search with your name.

You are not just helpful and supporting, (Which you are), you are also interesting, fun, and share much with us. Sort of gets our mind off our own problems.

I am not on as often now days......

Take Care of Mikie for me.......Blessings......Susan
  7. herbqueen

herbqueen New Member

Hi Mikie-what were your symptoms and path to recovery?