Where Is TwoCatDoctors?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mikie, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I miss those kitty stories. I was comforted by my neighbor's kitty who paid me a visit this morning. She came in, got in my lap, soaked up the love and then asked to go back out. She is an outdoor kitty and, while she likes to come in, doesn't want to stay inside too long. She is shedding and I'm going to get a comb to remove the excess hair. I think I'll give some fish oil caps to her "daddy" to put in her food and her brother's food. Her skin is too dry.

Love, Mikie
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I dunno. Looks like she hasn't been here for a couple weeks. Hope she and Cesar and
    Shelby are OK.

Very sweet of you to give your neighbor a kitty supplement. You are a purrfect

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You know how I loooove those puns. Thanks for your sweet words.

The whole neighborhood is so taken with these wonderful kitties. We feel as though it's the least we can do to help out a little with their food or kittie treats for all the pleasure they provide. The single guy who took them in has had to spend money to get them neutered and get their shots and visits to the vet. The neighbors helped out with that too. We didn't want them to end up at the pound.

That would have been a CATastrophy!

Love, Mikie