Where to buy CoQ10?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by zoemurr, May 13, 2006.

1. zoemurr

zoemurr New Member

Dr. J in Cleveland recommended I take this, but it was $150 from her and I just couldn't do it. I see they have it here, and it's cheaper I believe from Puritans Pride. Where do you purchace yours? Thanks, Sherry
  2. erfula1

erfula1 New Member

Vitacost is another good discount vitamin store. They carry several different brands.
  3. gramaT

gramaT New Member

I get mine from Walmart and they work well.

Carolyn
  4. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

health food store. The doc I used to see sold his for way too much too but said country life is a good brand. Thats what I have been using ever since. I actually just bought some today - I usually get 30 100mgs caps for $38 but I was short on $$ so I got 50 30mgs for $26. AMY
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The Store here has excellent high quality supplements and the prices are usually better than for comparable high quality supplements at healthfood stores. Using the auto delivery method saves a lot of money as does shopping the sales here. Proceeds from the sales of ProHealth's products helps to fund research this website and advocacy. To date, more than $2.5 million has been raised by the founder of this company and our members who buy their products here.

Love, Mikie
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We can mention the name of places we buy from and we can mention brand names, but it is against the rules to post the URL for commercial websites which sell competing products to the ones here. It isn't fair to advertise for competitors on this website which pays to sponsor this board through sales of supplements. You can read the rules by clicking on them near where you log on.

Love, Mikie
  7. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

and some at Puritan's Pride and Vitamin Shoppe .

To suggest that a person in our condition spend $ 150
    on ONE SINGLE supplement would trouble me . [This Message was Edited on 05/15/2006]
  8. HagerTX

HagerTX New Member

I've bought it at the local grocery stores in Houston (Kroger). Now and then they'll put their supplements on sale for buy one, get one free. Since CoQ10 is fairly expensive, I usually wait to buy it then. The brand I use is Naturemade.
  9. twerp

twerp New Member

They regularly put their supplements (including the very expensive Co-Q-10) on sale 2 for the price of 1. I haven't been able to beat that anywhere else.

Hugs,
    Twerp