Where to buy nexavir/ kutapressin?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by thecatswhiskers, Feb 5, 2007.

1. thecatswhiskers

thecatswhiskers New Member

Hi,

I'm in the U.K. but would like to know anybody's ideas of how i can obtain Nexavir. I took Kutapressin from a private doc over here and it helped SOOOOOOOOOO much. Can't now afford to go back to that doctor, so can I buy from any online pharmacies/ any other route?

Does anyone know???????????

Be sooooooooooooo grateful for any help as I'm desperate and don't know where to turn!!!
  2. spacee

spacee Member

If you google Nexco Pharma, you will have the info you are looking for. BUT they will only take orders from doctor's offices. It isn't sold by online doctors.

So very sorry.

Spacee
  3. thecatswhiskers

Thanks for your response Spacee ..... doesn't seem any way round it does there?

I've had a doctor just prescrie me Immunovir (2 week course) so I hope that works as well as Nexavir!

Thanks again :eek:)
  4. spacee

spacee Member

I don't know if you know that.

Dr. Cheney's use of Isoprinosine/Imunovir

Week One: take 6 tablets a day Mon-Fri. None on weekend.

Week Two: take 2 tablets a day Mon-Fri. None on the weekend.

Repeat this cycle. But do not treat every month.

Do two months on and then one month off of this "pulsing" dose. This medicine works best when you do not treat it regularly. If you treat it continuously at the same dose, it stops working. It is an immuno-modulator and Dr. Cheney suspects at all immuno-modulators are like this. If taken continuously they stop working. The dose must vary so the immune system never knows what to expect.

For your inquiring mind!!

Spacee

PS, If I print off Dr. Cheney's or other docs recommendation for my chart, my doc will prescribe it for me.....usually.[This Message was Edited on 02/18/2007]
  5. thecatswhiskers

Very interesting that, Spacee .... mant thanks!

At the mo she's doing a two week course (not sure of dosage yet!); then after that start on Transfer factor, Immune 26 and mushroom thing beginning with 'c' that I can't remember the name of!

That's odd then 2wks, isn't it? Maybe she's seeing how I go with it/ any improvement before she prescribes more as it's expensive (have to entirely self fund it) .... not the impression she gave though ....

Take care and thanks again :eek:)

P.S. Been shown to have EBV (mega high IgG), low lymphocytes and Th1/Th2 imbalances on the immune side of the test results. CFS btw! :)[This Message was Edited on 02/18/2007]
  6. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

available with a Doctor's prescription from the Village Compounding Pharmacy in Texas. Do a search online, and you will find it.
  7. thecatswhiskers

Will look for that , thanks. Not sure the gel will work for EBV though? Is it more for cold sores etc?

Thanks for your help cherylsue! :eek:)

[ advertisement ]