Where to get a RFC test from

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Apr 22, 2009.

  1. I aksed my docotr to do it and he said that I should go to a place where they specifically test for occupational health at the hospital. . He has recently diagnosed me with copd and hemochromotosis and this isn't what I applyed for ssd about.

    He tells me these new illnesses can definetly make me feel like I have fybro. I still think it is fybro. Does anyone have any advice for me. Ruthie

[ advertisement ]