Where to start????please read

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by quamijay, Feb 8, 2009.

1. quamijay

quamijay New Member

I'm just looking for advice on my situation, any comments would be appreciated.

I just got back from one month in Michigan and was evaluated by Dr. Lerner. I cannot be his permenant patient becase I live too far away. This is what he found:

IgM - neg 1:<10

IgG - 1:160 done by labcorp, >1:160 is just positive. I think they have lower numbers than most labs.

Mycoplasma Pneumonia:
    IgG 266
    IgM 1,116

I get bleeding/mucous problems CT said no strong evidence for chronic sinitus.

No other problems, etc thyroids enlarged but t3/t4 is fine.

Lerner said If He treated me he would start on Azithromycin 1g/day and start with Valcyte.

I agree but I'm not sure how/what order to start because Valcyte is not covered by insurance in my country even though I can probably afford it.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/08/2009]
    [This Message was Edited on 02/08/2009]
  2. rachel76

rachel76 New Member

I know nothing on the subject. I think this is a question that he himself has to answer, unless there is someone on this board who was/is his patient so has been through this. Even if you can not be his personal patient maybe you can just squeeze one last short phone call/fax/email to ask him the short question?

Maybe you should retitle your post for Lerner/Valcyte people so that maybe you can get to the people here who know more than me.
    Wish I could be of more help