Where You Can Buy a Contour Leg Pillow to put in between legs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JLH, Feb 25, 2006.

1. JLH

JLH New Member

In case you are looking to buy a small, contour leg pillow, I just saw one in the Dr. Leonard's catalog for $6.95. You can order at 1-800-785-0880, or on www.drleonards.com

It is their #13361.

These little pillows are good to put between your legs when you sleep to help ease back pain.

I don't think it's against the rules to put that web address since they are not in competition with prohealth.

Janet
  2. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I got mine from Walgreen's.
    Claudia
  3. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

REALLY makes me wish I didn't just spend $120 on one not too long ago.. lol

I'd gladly pay the shipping & exchange on 6.95!

~Amanda
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

Oh yuck!! You spend $120 on one! Oh no, I hope it's trimmed in gold or something!!

and ... I think the catalog that I saw the $6.95 one is currently has free shipping!

Has yours helped you any?

When I was working and went on a business trip, I forgot to take my pillow and had pain while sleeping the first night. The next night after we all went out to supper, I had the guys take me to a Wal-Mart that we had seen, and I purchased one of those little baby pillows that has printing on it to make it look like a baby's birth certificate.

I don't know if you have ever seen one or not, but they are small enough for a toddler to lay on. Well I paid about $5 for it and it worked like a jewel!!!

Hugs,
    Janet