wheres the info about

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bettydroop, Mar 8, 2006.

1. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

the girl who was in the hospital.. and her friend was helping and stuff. I searched her name but NOTHING at all came up! Is she ok??
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i read a letter from rainfyer saying she and her friend were banned from using rain's account in the hosiptal...anways she stated that she did not know if she woud continue on this board...

there some saying she and her friend may have be one of the same.....maybe this was a farce...i don't know...

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i just checkd my profile list and any post or replys i made to rain or brelynn are deleted..so i am inclined that them moderators suspected some sort of scam or sham...

jodie
  4. bettydroop

bettydroop New Member

I hope not, maybe a misunderstanding or something.
    I think I might feel even more "duped" if I never found out if there was a resolution to this.

I know evryone here really felt for this girl and its just really too bad.
  5. atpeace

atpeace New Member

It seems that every post she ever wrote has been deleted, as if she were never here at all! That's sad.

I've no idea what was going over the last week, doesn't matter.......but it seems a real shame that all the great and informative posts she's written in her time here are no longer available.

Lori