Wheres the Paulmack??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Aug 15, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

are you still with us? Hows the wheather in scotland? hope your doin ok!,,,,,,S
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Last seen, wandering vaguely,
    Quite of his own accord.
    He tried to get down to the end of the town.
    40 shillings reward.

Last I knew he was still in Edinburgh.

Come back to the board, Paul.

3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Yep,I'm still here,thanks for asking,just not been on the board as often.
    Sis,doing not bad at the moment but the weather is still dreadful here in Scotland.Quite suits me actually when it's as cool as this as I can't bear very hot temps anyway.
    Howz you,you doing all right & hows the wildfires,hope they're all under control.Have you managed to get to the Glacier Park so far this summer or is it too busy at the moment?
    Hi Rock,nice verse,don't think the 40 shillings would get us very far though,lol.But a Glasgow postal worker has just won £35 million($70mill) on the Euro Lottery,now that would be more like it.
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I've been wondering about you too, remember you said there was lots of sports on that you wanted to watch. My husband is all caught up with the football. The football season is NEVER over, there's always friendlies and under 21s and my hub would watch little kids playing football if it was on tv.

That lottery win is mind blowing, what would you do with all that money, you could give your family and friends a million each and still have plenty left. Life will never be the same for her - I think it's just too much money - you would need to be protected all the time......still, wouldn't say no.

Hasn't this summer been horrendous, I don't like it too hot either Paul, but my goodness, a wee bit sunshine and a sit in the garden for a few weeks would be nice.

5. sisland

sisland New Member

Glad your still around! The Fire season has been Horendous this year! oh' yes and football is on now are you a fan?,,,,,,

Joke=====There was a guy that went into a Bakery to buy a Apple Pie,,,,The Baker ask "sir would you like this pie pre-sliced?" ,,,,,,,,The guy say's "yea Better slice it in six pieces tho cause i couldn't eat eight",,,,,,,,,,HA!,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Crapy Wheather huh! well if it makes your pain level stay down thats the good part!,,,,,,,,,,,I've Been close to going to the Park but just turned around and went to the lake due to the volume of visitors! ,,,,,,all the RV parks are Jamed packed! even with all the fires!

Lucky and i Swim, swim, swim now! i just strap on my life jacket and away we go off into the lake,,,,He loves it! i hold him up when he gets tired,,,,,,,,,anyways good day to you!,,,,,,,S
  6. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Rosie,yep the football has started again,yaay.It seems like there's a game on the telly every other night at the moment.Suits me,but give it a few weeks & I'll be saying "too much footie",lol.
    Sis,swimming in the lake sounds like great fun,just the ideal way to cool down in the sweltering temps you've had this year.
    Hope you're both having a great week.
  7. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Love the joke,lol.We use that one over here as well,only we use the analagy of a pizza guy asking "how many slices would you like your pizza cut into."
    Ah,ye can't beat the auld jokes.
    As Rock would say,hoots.
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

My Dad used to tell that joke all the time to Everyone!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,So thats how come i remember so well! Pizza sounds Better though! lolol! Footie Ball is one of my favorite things to watch in the winter!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm Makin all sorts of Cookies!,,,,would send some to you if i could!,,,,,,Take care !,,,,,,,,,s
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I'm having a 'great time' - I've spent most of last 6 months in bed or housebound and I'm over this very long 'relapse', up and dressed every day and getting out some days - pay for it of course but oh, I feel alive again.

Just hope it last for awhile.

Wouldn't be up to swimming in a lake though Sis, our lochs over here would freeze you to death- they actually do that.

Footie Paul, I absolutely hate it, I hate the sound of the commentators, I hate the wee men running around the field after a round thing..........

10. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hey Sis,your cookies sound amazing.Might have to drop in for a cup of tea & a few of your cookies when I visit the Glacier Park,lol.
    Don't know if it'll be anytime soon though.Here's hopin'.
    Rosie,great to hear you're up & about at the moment.It makes such a difference to our limited lifestyles just to get some fresh air,even if the weather is still not so good.
    Hope the better health keeps up & you get to take in some shows,I'll stick with the football though,lol.
  11. sisland

sisland New Member

Rosie I'm soooo Glad your up and about doing all that great stuff! some days are Better than others i Know! But i just had to Keep going when i was down ,,,,,even if it ment just walking around the house!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,But any way to make a long story short the lakes are very warm up here do to the High temps,,,,,,so thats why i go there ,,,,always have always will until i can't anymore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Paulmack ==== Yep When you Get Here I'll Have everything Ready For you!,,,,,Tea and Cookies ,,,,,and a Tour of the Park!,,,,,,I'll even take you to the local pub,,,,so you can get a Lager!,,,,,and a steak!,,,,,New photo of cookies,,,,,,,,,,,yep their Chocolate Chip!,,,,,S

[This Message was Edited on 08/17/2007]
  12. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Sis,tea,cookies,tour of the park.then steak,chips & lager,you're spoiling me,lol.Better get my flights sorted.

Hi MCD,our next Bank Holiday is the last Monday of August,which is the 27th August this year.I'll need to get some guess-where pics looked out for the "Bankers Holiday",lol.
  13. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Sis,nice pic of the cookies.That looks like choc-chip cookies to me,lol.
    One of my favourite biscuits is choc-chip ginger cookies,yum.