Where's the "Sun" in "Sunny" California??!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaiasmom, Apr 2, 2006.

1. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

I think this is our 26th straight day of rain in the SF bay area today. Blah! I am so tired of this!!! I want my sunny spring time weather.

Ok, enough whining for now. Just very frustrating - it is so nice & warm in parts of the world that are usually not, and it is cold and rainy here - I guess I shouldn't complain & be happy for those who are usually less fortunate than myself.

Ok, yeah for everyone who has sunshine today!

Leanne
    [This Message was Edited on 04/03/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/03/2006]
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Hi,
    The sun is down in So. Cal. I'm just back from San Diego, and the weather was wonderful! Hard to come home to WY. Hope your weather improves soon. :)

K.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i live in marin county...so i know you are nearme...and yes where the heck is the rain...i mean sun...i think it is in hibernation..

jodie
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

The rain last week was bad;but it's sunny now!Linda
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

should box up the sunshine for us poor old bay area people getting deprived of the sun...i think we will need to make sure we take our vitamin d...
    send it to anywhere in bay area that would like some sunlight
    jodie
  6. cinnveet

cinnveet New Member

its around 83 and sunny. But we have had no rain in months.

Brush fires are starting to pop up.

Signs on the roads tells drivers, "NO THROWING LIT CIGERETTES OUT OF YOUR CAR, OR BE FINED"

So I will trade you some rain for some sun. ok?

Cindy
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

maybe a house swap for a little while....?

this really isn't good for my mood...

who the heck feels like doing anything in the rain...?

i had an ex bf that loved the rain...
    not me

jodie
  8. 1horse

1horse New Member

We have it here in Arizona...teeeheee..... we really need rain tho. Peggy
  9. caroleye

caroleye New Member

Our rain record for March has been broken..........since 1904, and now we're into another week.

Anyone living on the coast.......Devil's Slide is now closed..........thought our power would be gone for sure with the high winds.

So another night of non-sleep............but I just have to look at the news and so those poor people in the mid-west.......tornado tragedy.

Yep, we've done a great job of screwing up our planet, and now we're paying the consequences.

LIGHT***********carole
  10. caroleye

caroleye New Member

Our rain record for March has been broken..........since 1904, and now we're into another week.

Anyone living on the coast.......Devil's Slide is now closed..........thought our power would be gone for sure with the high winds.

So another night of non-sleep............but I just have to look at the news and so those poor people in the mid-west.......tornado tragedy.

Yep, we've done a great job of screwing up our planet, and now we're paying the consequences.

LIGHT***********carole
  11. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

...we are having apts building sliding in sausilito, highway to muir woods closed, rocks sliding...road is eroding away...so much for stinson beach...that way..

it looks like more rain in the forecast here...oh raining now again...no sunshine..depressing

jodie
  12. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I didn't know there was anyone else from WY on this board! I am in Sheridan..Jana
  13. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

And the forecast looks the same for the next 7 days. Wonderful. I tell you, this is just killing me - not only do I not like going out in the rain for the obvious reasons, but it HURTS!!

AND, we are flying out of San Francisco next Wednesday - I sure hope it slows down by then, or we may have trouble with our connecting flight in Atlanta!!

I do wish the rain to move on to the parts of the world that need it!! GO AWAY FROM HERE - WE'VE HAD ENOUGH!!

Happy Monday Everyone,

Leanne