Whew, finally got the Dr. to listen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lendi, Jun 4, 2003.

1. Lendi

Lendi New Member

I didnt' have any problem talking her into trying armour at all. At 1 grain, I went hypo *TSH.03*, but I felt soo good. So, ok I understand I needed to be a bit higher. So, she switched me to 1/2 grain. It didn't take long to figure out that was not enough. Did a blood test and it came back 1.27. I told her the new guidelines were .3-3.3 but I don't think she believed me. Now, I know that in the normal community that isn't a bad number, but since I felt good at .03 you can imagine what happened at 1.27. And, all the old hypo sympotoms hit again, hair loss, dry skin etc. I tried my best to get her to split the difference and let me try 3/4 grain and she wouldn't budge. Well, she ran another test to check for T3 and called today. Said T3 was in the normal range as well, but that she would let me try 3/4 grain. Don't know what made her change her mind, but Yeah! I am so looking forward to maybe having that good feeling again. Now, if I can just figure out the difference between my thyroid being stupid and a flair I'll have it made.
  2. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

Good for you. I am hoping to get to try Armour.
    You may want to read the posts from Mystijul. She has some about this subject.
    Please let us know how you do.