whew, it has been longer than i realized, remember me?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by adirondackhoney, Sep 12, 2005.

1. adirondackhoney

adirondackhoney New Member

It has been way too long since I been here, sorry.
    Alot has been going on.
    I decided not to let the fibro beat me so I went ahead and got my motorcycle license and my very own Harley..COOL!
    But- if any of you remember what was going on with me, I got a partial diagnosis with my "gutt" problems after 13 years of pure H$LL...
    "gastroparesis".. is causing at least part of my troubles, look up my previous posts, you'll understand better.
    Gotta find cause now, I hope.
    I hope you all have been well, it's tough tho, believe me, I know, have suffered since 1982 with fibro and the crap that accompanies it.
    Take care, hope to return real soon.
    Cindy Lou
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

so I don't remember you because I have never met you...at least I think I haven't! (-:

Glad you're back and riding in style. Hope the cause of your problems are uncovered soon.

Welcome back!
    Sue
  3. CAAnnieB

CAAnnieB New Member

I remember your user name also! Sorry to hear of your gut problems...I can relate!

How were you diagnosed with Gastroparesis?

Enjoy your Harley! These DD's shouldn't keep us from enjoying life.

Take care.

Blessings,

Annie B.
  4. adirondackhoney

adirondackhoney New Member

sure got that right
    :)
  5. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

Glad to see you back. I'm thrilled that you got your motorcycle license and got a Harley. I got my license in 1990 and I had a Yamaha Virago. Unfortunately, I sold it a long time ago, and I sure wish I still had it.

Be careful!!!
    Hugs,
    Tigger