Whey protein

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by XKathiX, Nov 23, 2005.

1. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Hi,

I can't find one that I tolerate. No matter what I mix it with I can still taste it and I have trouble getting it down.

Anyone struggle with this and find one that works? I can't keep wasting money on these.

-Kathi
  2. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Hi Starcat - I'm not sure if I can use something else. I was going to begin trying "The Shake" when I noticed it has Whey Protein and that's what prompted me to post.

I did order something on line last night from a website I order from called Wholesale Supplements. They had something new called Nectar Naturals in a Peach flavor. I thought maybe that might work.

Anyone else had this problem?

Kathi
  3. Dee50

Dee50 New Member

I drink Immun Plex-undenatured whey protein chocolate flavored. First thing in the morning before anything else.

I buy it from this site. #PH183 $34.95 411 grams-(800) 366-6056 ProHealth, Inc

I drink it in water by itself and I like it-no problems with mixing or the taste. You mix it with a spoon and it tastes like chocolate to me.

Hope is helps you.
    Dee50
  4. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Because I can't even taste mine when it is in the shake. I bought the Jarrow brand vanilla flavored whey. I've never tried it on its own.

Katy
  5. XKathiX

XKathiX New Member

Dee thanks for that tip, if the one I bought is unpalatable I'll try that one.

Katy - yes, for some reason no matter what I mixed it with I could taste it. I had tried it in a shake with frozen fruit and bananas, but the one I tried was just whey protein - no flavor in it.

Thanks
    Kathi