whey question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimelia, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Kimelia

Kimelia New Member

is all whey good as long as it undenatured?
  2. sascha

sascha Member

i buy Goateine whey powder from Garden of Life (i order online). you could go online to read about it. the goateine whey molecules are smaller (i think) than other whey powders, which makes it more fully utilizable to the body. also, it is a good source for glutatione (precursors), which CFIDS people are generally found to be deficient in. i've been putting it in health blender drinks for a long time. it has a very pleasant flavor, and i am sure it helps me. sascha
  3. sascha

sascha Member

i buy Goateine whey powder from Garden of Life (i order online). you could go online to read about it. the goateine whey molecules are smaller (i think) than other whey powders, which makes it more fully utilizable to the body. also, it is a good source for glutatione (precursors), which CFIDS people are generally found to be deficient in. i've been putting it in health blender drinks for a long time. it has a very pleasant flavor, and i am sure it helps me. sascha
  4. sascha

sascha Member

5. sascha

sascha Member

sorry- i didn't mean to post so many times. i thought this computer was not sending. *also- you can buy the Garden of Life Goateine whey powder at health food stores. sascha
  6. sascha

sascha Member

glutathione. i think i need to go lie down. sascha
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My local healthfood store doesn't even carry undenatured whey. The processing is very delicate to ensure that it helps with glutathione. Dr. Cheney endorses the ImmunePro. I've been taking the ImmunPlex. Both are sold here. ProHealth has the highest of quality assurance standards and I trust their products.

Love, Mikie