Which doctor is right

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by butler86, Jan 26, 2006.

  1. butler86

    butler86 New Member

    does anyone know how i what kind to see for fm?

    [This Message was Edited on 01/26/2006]
  2. Yucca13

    Yucca13 Member

    I have had good results working with a physiatrist for almost a year now. He is very open to every kind of treament and has helped me a lot.
  3. MKlady

    MKlady New Member

    It doesn't really matter - just get one who understands chronic fatigue and fibro. My fam doc doesn't and admits it. My rheumatologist says he does but doesn't. And my Fibro and Fatigue Center doc does. Good luck.

[ advertisement ]