Which herbs/supps for undetectable viruses and bacteria?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Bunchy, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

I'm convinced after my recent research and messaging here that my problems are caused by toxins (Lisapetrison seemed to think so especially).

Now, I know (having been throroughly tested) I don't have Candida or heavy metals so it has to be anaerobic chronic bacteria and/or stealth viruses.

Does anyone know which supplements and/or herbs could help kill off these critters.

I am currently already taking Milk thistle with Dandelion, probiotics, N-acetyl Cysteine and recently started a liquid oxygen supplement.

What about other things?? Any input??

Thanks guys,

Bunchy x
  2. spiritsky

spiritsky Member

Goldenseal is a very potent antimicrobial herb and should definitetly be in the medicine chest, along with licorice which is also antimicrobial as well as being supportive of the adrenals.

Echinechia is good for boosting the immune system.

GoldenRod and Paul D'arco are good for Candida.

Burdock is one of my favorites. It's just a good all around herb for supporting the entire body.

As with all herbs, you only get good results with good products. Get the best freshest herbs and herbal tinctures you can...
  3. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

I don't see the post you bumped - I'll have a look through all the pages as it has probably moved down.

I have tried to watch your documentary but can't see it even on the new site - it just comes up with "error on page".

I do thik you are doing a great job to raise awareness and do your degree at the same time.

How is it going in Germany - I did my year off in Vienna when I was also ill and found it tough and lonely. Hope you are managing to enjoy some of the experience.

Stay strong.

Love Bunchy x
  4. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

So is Goldenseal better than Echinacea and Astragalus then? I hadn't heard of Burdock.

Thanks

Love Bunchy x
  5. bct

bct Well-Known Member

I take OLE, and use Bromelain to promote fibrinolysis.

6. butterfly8

butterfly8 New Member

I take olive leaf extract too. It is supposed to be good. I take the pure liquid.
  7. spiritsky

spiritsky Member

Is a broad spectrum antimicrobial herb. You should not take it for more than a few weeks at a time. It's good to use in combination with Echinacea and Licorice.

Astragalus is more for adrenal support and is very very good for it...

Burdock is really an all around herb for toning the whole body. It's an alterative in its action and is great for all kinds of skin problems.[This Message was Edited on 02/20/2007]