Which meds would help with the following MCS symptoms...? Thanks :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shelbo, Apr 17, 2010.

1. shelbo

shelbo New Member

Crippling headache and burning eye pain with awful pressure as if something is pushing my eyes out from behind (and seemingly associated severe sinus pain) This and the nausea are unbearable... :(

Horrible non-stop nausea

Muscle pain and aching throat

Dreadful fatigue (can any med help with that)

Fever and racing heart

Stomach sensitivity

Sleep issues

And another hellish one when you're already exhausted: all over, non-stop tickling and itching which seems to go all around the body with no indication of where it'll go next :(

If you recommend a med for me (I'm also open to anything natural that may have helped you) could you please remember to add which symptoms it's helped with and to what degree, and how long it was before you noticed improvement, or any negative side-effects. I have very dry eye and rosacea so I'd like meds if possible that do not aggravate those two problems. I'm in the UK so I'm not sure meds recommended will be available to my doctor for prescription but I'd still like suggestions..

I see my doc early next week so I'd really appreciate any suggestions before then...

Thanks so much!! Shelbo :)
    [This Message was Edited on 04/19/2010]
  2. munch1958

munch1958 Member

I've been nebulizing glutathione and doing daily shots of methycobalamin (B12) since Oct 2006. My insurance covers both meds. I get the glut in a small vial from my compounding pharmacy... Bellevue Pharmacy Solutions in St Louis, MO and they also do the B12.

I am convinced that proper adrenal function along with hydrocortisone (HC) is critical with MCS. The only times I've got it to somewhat go into "remission" is when I'm on HC. Now that I'm doing both the HC and Glut the world doesn't "stink" so much. Check out Dr Grace Ziem's info:

I'm also in treatment for Lyme disease. I know many who have found Lyme to be the root cause of MCS. Here's an author who wrote about it on her blog:

Check out the poor mouse with some neuro toxic carpeting here:

3. shelbo

shelbo New Member

4. dizzybint

dizzybint New Member

please please stop using baby products unless compeltely perfume free or a good green product, if you look into J&J and others , and see the junk in them you might think twice about using them in the future.. I only use Simple shampoo..not the greatest shampoo I admit but Im not dousing myself in more junk... my symptoms are very bad now so I know what to avoid, I only use Doublebase on my face and neck as moisturiser. as everything else makes me feel ill and nauseaous.
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

Wish I had an answer my mcs is sooo bad that I am becoming house bound. Everytime I go out or try to do anything away from home it hits like I have been Poisoned, well guess I have.

I have all the above plus the sinus / ear/ ears ringing so loud 24/7 and then the big anxiety.
    Have chills the sweats but no fever.

Looking for answers, sorry I don't have one but sure can relate.

6. SnooZQ

SnooZQ New Member

It's a good idea to check your multi vite, if you take one, to see that it includes a bit of molybdenum. It's a mineral that can be helpful in MCS, esp. the aldehyde sensitivity issues.

Best wishes.
  7. Honora88

Honora88 Member

I was on this or around 2 yrs. It's important to get deep sleep.

Now I am off because the accumulation made me tired.
  8. simonedb

simonedb Member

helps some with my mcs and sleep in big dose. doesnt improve my IQ though
    molybdenum too
    and i wonder if pepto bismal good, absorbs the stuff de merlierer warns about