Which products do you use?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nancylovescats, Jul 13, 2006.

1. nancylovescats

nancylovescats New Member

Hi, my name is Nancy and I am just finding this website. Which of the products have you ordered and feel like they have really helped you? I am on a limited budget but seem to be finding several of the products I would like to try.

Thanking you in advance for any help you can give.
  2. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Welcome to the board. THere's lots of wonderful products here that help people, & I'm not surprised that you can't choose.The profits go to FMS/CFS research & charities,which is great.

The only product I buy here is the Guaifenesin (can't afford to import any more), on which I'm making slow but steady progress. My CFS/FMS is vey severe & I've been housebound 20 years. In order for Guaifenesin to work we have to follow the whole Guaifenesin protocol - details in the library at the top of the page.
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Welcome to the board...

I've had amazing progress since beginning some of the wonderful supplements here at the PH store.

You can read more about it in my thread "The changes I've made on the road to wellness"

If I could only choose two supps then my top fave would be the Fibro Complete Multi with Malic Acid that they sell here.

My second fave is a balanced magnesium/calcium/zinc supplement that I buy from a local base store. (Cheap brand, no top label) but it works wonders. Our bodies need magnesium not only to keep things moving but to relax our muscles as well.

Please read my other thread...I've been one of the really sick ones for the past 2 years and everything I take is listed on the other thread if you'd like more information.

Hugs

Nancy B.
  4. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

Although I do not buy it from this site because I didnt find the message board, I have boughten Malic Acid from Wild Oats. I didnt realize how good it worked until I ran out and didnt bother to buy more. I would strongly suggest it.

Also I hear that the Guaifenesin works for alot of people. Not everyone though. I personally have not tried it, but would like to.

Take Care,
    Stephanie
  5. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

Do you have FM or CFS? What are your biggest problems? Treating those would probably be the best place to start.