Which Saliva Test for Adenals????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by connieaag, Jan 26, 2007.

1. connieaag

connieaag New Member

Can someone who has done the saliva adrenal test tell me which company you used, and if your were happy with them or not? Thanks! Connie
    [This Message was Edited on 01/26/2007]
  2. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

Bumping as I would like to know as well.
  3. acer2000

acer2000 New Member

I used Diagnos-techs, the provide a lot of info.
  4. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

same one- Diagnos Techs. Yes, very happy with it.

bigmama2
  5. connieaag

connieaag New Member

6. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I had the test done through Clymer Healing Research Center in Pennsylvania. They treat a lot of CFIDS patients. I'm in California, and we did everything over the phone, by e-mail and regular mail.

They ordered the test for me, which was done by a lab in the state of Washington (I don't remember which one), and then they mailed me a copy of the results and a copy to Clymer.

The doctor at Clymer did a phone consult with me to go over the results. My cortisol levels were high, and they had me take Seriphos (phosphorylated serine), which helped almost immediately.

So I had a good experience with Clymer, and would recommend them and you can find them by doing a google search. The only thing I disagreed with was that they told me to take the Seriphos at night and in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep, and it made me feel horrible taking it then. I learned on my own that it was best to take in the morning, on an empty stomach, and had no bad side effects that way. I later read that you are supposed to take it in the morning, that it mimics the natural cortisol curve that way. Also, after being on it for six months or so, I was getting extra tired and realized my cortisol levels were going too low, and I had to lower my Seriphos dose, and kept lowering it gradually.

Mary