Which transfer factor

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by natto, Jul 6, 2005.

1. natto

natto New Member

Hi,
    I am new to transfer factor. Was taking dosage of 2 a day of 200mg 4Life for awhile without a big noticable difference. Then I had a set back, swollen glands etc so I upped the dose to 1600mg twice a day. felt good but started to herx( vitamin C seems to help me with the herxing).But in general my body flexiblity increased immensely and my energy was great.Do tf and vit C work together syngergistcally? I have just ordered some TFPlus from 4Life, and am wondering if the addtional price is worth it.Also are there other brands of TF that people reccommend.I dont have insurance so i cant afford the specfic tests and am wondering if their is a general TF that people like? Also do you have to keep taking TF on a regular basis? I had taken colustrum for a couple of years with good results untill I developed an allergy to it. a a and all any info is appreciated. And keep up the fight my heart is with you. Paul
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Some of the TF's are made from colostrum so if you are allergic to it, be careful. Some are made with eggs.

Love, Mikie