WHITE TEA AND GREEN TEA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by petsrme, Nov 8, 2005.

1. petsrme

petsrme Member

Hi everyone. I have not been posting a lot lately but I try to read when I can. I hope everyone is doing good.

I wanted to ask about teas. Especially White Tea. I have been drinking Green tea since August 29 and have lost 17 pounds. I also have had a little more energy. I have the same pain, but have resisted colds and flu more and had just a little more energy. Someone mentioned to me the other day that white tea is even better than green. I have never heard of white tea. Can anyone give me any information or facts or experiences?

Thank you for any info.
  2. Braingonebad

Braingonebad New Member

I've tried it, and it tastes pretty good. I think it was Tazo brand.

I avoid green teas because of the immune boosting quality of it, and the possibility that I may have ms, - no boosting the immune system with that allowed - but white tea likely does the same.

A little won't kill me, I suppose lol!

It is supposed to be an anti-oxidant, but so is good hot cocoa.

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Touts the benefits of both in his newest book. He is a big believer in antioxidants in these teas for preventing premature aging.

Love, Mikie
  4. petsrme

petsrme Member

Thanks everyone! I'm going to go and see if I can get some white tea. I love the green. I buy the celestial seasonings raspberry and just put a bag in a cup of ice water or in a bottle of water. I try to drink at least two a day. I think I need to put it up to three and it may help me start losing weight again. I tried the diet lipton green tea in a bottle and it made me feel faint, dizzy and my heart was racing. I liked the taste, but am afraid to drink it.

Thanks again.

[ advertisement ]