Who beleives in the conspiracy, and what can we do about it???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by roro, Oct 7, 2002.

1. roro

roro New Member

I am copying this from another post, and starting a new thread because I want to know how many of you beleive this and if anyone knows anything we can do about it. There must be some lawyers out there with this DD who know how to go about changing things. here is the problem as i stated it on another thread:
    Everything the FDA, the medical community, and the gov't tells us about diet, nutrition, and supplements is for the most part WRONG. I realize how difficult it is for someone to go against all that and do all the research and find the answers, and distinguish the beneficial treatments from the "snake-oil". It is NOT the fault of the victim. It is the fault of the way this gov't has turned illness into a business. It is capitalism at its worst. You really cant blame the doctors. The doctors only know what they are "taught" in medical school (its really brainwashed, not "taught".) The drug companies run everything. They give donations to the medical schools. Their motive is to make money, not get people to get better. There are a lot of alternative therapies that WORK for a lot of people in small studies at universities. But if they are not a drug, they will never be an FDA approved treatment because only the big drug companies can afford to do the type of research study required for a treatment to be FDA approved. Some universities have done fabulous studies on alternatives, and these are what I base my knowledge on. I beleive that these alternatives work for SOME people. They are not a cure. But neither is chemotherapy a cure for cancer. Chemotherapy is not a cure. It is a treatment that helps SOME people. It is FDA approved, while some alternatives that may work for a higher percentage of people (maybe 40 instead of 25) are not approved. Why? because the alternatives cannot be patented and cannot make money for the drug companies.
    I also realize that many people cannot afford the alternatives. That may be me someday. I am in the place vicki talked about, desperately holding onto my job because i know if I have to go on disability, I will not be able to afford my alternative treatments, and I will only get worse. And I know that day may come, depsite all the vitamins I take, and despite the diet and exercise. Because i am not cured, I still get flares, and sometimes they are really bad.
    Our only hope is that the insurance companies get bigger than the drug companies and realize that THEY will make more money if people are NOT sick. Then maybe they will have more power over the FDA to change things. Then, when alternative treatments are approved by the FDA, maybe everyone will be able to afford them because they will be FDA approved.
    I will add that i wish i knew about all this when my dad was dying of cancer. Did you ever notice that when celebrity gets cancer, they seldom go through the standard treatments. they usually do alternatives. Most people cannot afford alternatives. So the rich and famous get way better health care than the average person. Worse than that, the middle class, like my dad, dont get the proper information. he had enough money that if he had all the choices he could have afforded to do alternatives. I cannot beleive that our whole economy would crash if everyone were healthy. Yes, maybe the drug companies would suffer a little bit. maybe the grain farmers would suffer a little bit too. But wouldnt the new businesses and more energy from healthy people in the work force make up for it?
    I found a website called citizens dot org that is an activist group for complimentary & alternative care, dietary supplements, food & water safety. But it seems they just want money, and are not real clear on what they are doing. I really want to be an activist and fight this, but i dont know how. Does anyone know anything I can do?
  2. roro

roro New Member

I am copying this from another post, and starting a new thread because I want to know how many of you beleive this and if anyone knows anything we can do about it. There must be some lawyers out there with this DD who know how to go about changing things. here is the problem as i stated it on another thread:
    Everything the FDA, the medical community, and the gov't tells us about diet, nutrition, and supplements is for the most part WRONG. I realize how difficult it is for someone to go against all that and do all the research and find the answers, and distinguish the beneficial treatments from the "snake-oil". It is NOT the fault of the victim. It is the fault of the way this gov't has turned illness into a business. It is capitalism at its worst. You really cant blame the doctors. The doctors only know what they are "taught" in medical school (its really brainwashed, not "taught".) The drug companies run everything. They give donations to the medical schools. Their motive is to make money, not get people to get better. There are a lot of alternative therapies that WORK for a lot of people in small studies at universities. But if they are not a drug, they will never be an FDA approved treatment because only the big drug companies can afford to do the type of research study required for a treatment to be FDA approved. Some universities have done fabulous studies on alternatives, and these are what I base my knowledge on. I beleive that these alternatives work for SOME people. They are not a cure. But neither is chemotherapy a cure for cancer. Chemotherapy is not a cure. It is a treatment that helps SOME people. It is FDA approved, while some alternatives that may work for a higher percentage of people (maybe 40 instead of 25) are not approved. Why? because the alternatives cannot be patented and cannot make money for the drug companies.
    I also realize that many people cannot afford the alternatives. That may be me someday. I am in the place vicki talked about, desperately holding onto my job because i know if I have to go on disability, I will not be able to afford my alternative treatments, and I will only get worse. And I know that day may come, depsite all the vitamins I take, and despite the diet and exercise. Because i am not cured, I still get flares, and sometimes they are really bad.
    Our only hope is that the insurance companies get bigger than the drug companies and realize that THEY will make more money if people are NOT sick. Then maybe they will have more power over the FDA to change things. Then, when alternative treatments are approved by the FDA, maybe everyone will be able to afford them because they will be FDA approved.
    I will add that i wish i knew about all this when my dad was dying of cancer. Did you ever notice that when celebrity gets cancer, they seldom go through the standard treatments. they usually do alternatives. Most people cannot afford alternatives. So the rich and famous get way better health care than the average person. Worse than that, the middle class, like my dad, dont get the proper information. he had enough money that if he had all the choices he could have afforded to do alternatives. I cannot beleive that our whole economy would crash if everyone were healthy. Yes, maybe the drug companies would suffer a little bit. maybe the grain farmers would suffer a little bit too. But wouldnt the new businesses and more energy from healthy people in the work force make up for it?
    I found a website called citizens dot org that is an activist group for complimentary & alternative care, dietary supplements, food & water safety. But it seems they just want money, and are not real clear on what they are doing. I really want to be an activist and fight this, but i dont know how. Does anyone know anything I can do?
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I live right here in the middle of Hanford Nuclear Reservation Country, we have a govt research facility here, Umatilla Weapons Depot, etc. I never in my life believed all this conspiracy stuff until I started paying attn to it and it just makes me sick, the small pox virus we are all supposed to get here soon is more propaganda, our govt created HIV, our govt created west nile, our govt did the MK Ultra mind control stuff, our govt immunized children in military bases with experimantal vaccines, the purpose of that was that then they could track us military children.
    Do a search for rense website & look under health, go to a website called clickitnews & look under emerging diseases. Just last week some top dogs in the Pentagon got their hand slapped for conspiring against the communities (that is us) that are in the vacinities on these Army facilities, they intentionally planned their lies & it was discovered in their emails. These are the people we trust. Ha. A popular web md site is controlled by guess what???? Go look. Sites like these that are free are great, the owner does offer product sales and that is ok, he offers us info also & research documents, we have the ability to use this site w/o putting money in his pocket, that is great.
    There is nothing we can do, people do not wanna hear it, don't tell anyone cuz if they figure out that you know they will think you are loopy.

I went to staples the other day & guess what.....they can scan my debit card & tell me everything I have ever purchased there, looking for an old receipt... guess what, they did, it was stunning.

Hello out there........you want to get really scared look up Fema and all the executive orders.

I would love to follow this thread!!!! You got me excited.

Ins companies are the problem also, they own the Drs.

Jaci
    [This Message was Edited on 10/08/2002]
  4. roro

roro New Member

Well now that is really scary. It seems like if our gov't wants to keep us sick too, there's not much hope. :(
    I thought it was all the drug companies. Maybe the viruses were accidental? Like they were researching them for bio-warfare and they accidnetally got out?
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

the drug co's would be out of biz. Check out the drug companies & see how much $$$ they send to Wa in the form of lobbyists. Why do we see so many commercials for depression, vioxx, etc. The drug companies reps give real nice gifts to docs as courtesy gifts, instead of handing out pens & notepads, which they do they also pass out trips, season tickets for sporting events. etc.

Keep on looking, you will find it. On the clickitnews site under emerging diseases search for "plum island."

If memory serves me correctly it was Fort Diettrich where west nile, hiv, etc was manufactured, same place where all the afghani soldiers were coming home & killing their wives.

Jaci
  6. kay

kay New Member

I just sent you lots of sights to look up , as you can see!! Oh boy do I believe! You should hear what all is going on where my family lives. I am sure alot of you have heard it on the news,or read it in time life.There is a Navy base there also and a cluster of lukemia(sp) cases. Like 19 in 1 year. NOT!!! Its like everyone who lives there feels the same, UP one day and down the next. Oh yes if we only knew what the military and OUR (joke) GOVN.is doing we there would e panick all over. Mind control!!! What are all these towers going up for that everyone thinks are for our cell phones? Are there for tracking us? As far as pills for our depression,pain etc. are we all going to be controlled by drugs like thy want us to be? Look up Taos hum. It has been on unsolved misterys (sp) SEVERAL times with different people on it. Look EMR Network. Everysight that Jacibart has taked to you about I have read. Everyone had better believe in this because it is coming. They have been testing our military guys for years with chemicals. Like I wrote you about skull and bones that I heard on the history channel a couple weeks ago.Also what about the Nichole tesla coil sight that was on the history sight also? I even get scared writing things on here, about this because you never know who is reading this, and if we are being tracked to see how bad we are feeling???? People will think we have over dosed on or meds when they read all these things that we have written ha!! It all started with what they have done and are doing. I will NOT get any kind of a flu shot nor will I be controlled to get a small pox. The shots are worse then then small pox its self.Shots for kids!!Deadly. Do research everyone. Lets just try sticking together and keep on being here for each other, because pretty soon they will try to turn everyone against one another. Its all coming. Chow babes!!!
  7. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

you see, we are the ones that wear foil hats & say the govt is listening to our conversations because guess what....they can. The sattelites up there, you know what they can do??? They can read the brand name on your tennis shoes. Your debit card can be traced at any moment, every single thing you do.
    The military stuff is just that, look at Viet Nam, it has gone on forever, there really is nothing we can do. The prozac nation, oh yeah. I will not get the chicken pox vaccine either, unfortunately the more I learn the more I lose hope.

Keep on sharing, this is good stuff. Don't anyone think for a minute there is not something to this DD we have, too much knowledge out there to be so stupid about it. We have a lot of it here, MS, rare cancers, leukemia, Parkinsons, lupus, tons. You can't imagine, endocrinologists on every corner.

Jaci
    [This Message was Edited on 10/08/2002]
  8. kay

kay New Member

Look up taos hum and scroll down to Hum Intensity Reports they have a support group also. Does this sound like any of you???
  9. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Don't you think that this terrorism stuff could possibly be leading up to a state of martial law, (look up Fema) it just seems to me like a few months ago W was trying to find a link between Usama & Sadam. Well, he now has it right? Remember James Trafficant??? Look what happened to him?? I will look up the Taos stuff, I know a whole heck of a lot more also, I could go on forever. The fact is they take our 18 year old boys, experiment on them, brain wash them, send them to war, they get drug addicted, ruined for life, they are only so young! I cannot imagine my son (8 yo) at 18 without me nearby, how in the hell can anyone say an 18 year old guy want to go off & kill, I am sorry but us Mommies are the biggest source of confort in the world to our boys, I could never allow mine to go, I did think at one time it would be the best thing for him, not now, I know too much. Look up New World Order. Every single thing going on can be explained in the move towards totalitarianism. The Drs hand out prozac, zoloft, etc like candy, why would they do that?? Think about it??? They made HIV, why would this not be behind attrition what we have, would not surprise me one little bit for it to be like aids. There are too many of us. Do you know there were 500 some cases of Tuberculosis in Seattle last yr?? They claim Lyme is practically non existent, we all know better, how about mycoplasma????? They do not deny it.
    I gotta stop, I get so worked up, I gotta go make a pie for my hubby & son like a good stepford wife.

Jaci
  10. kay

kay New Member

JUST like my sister. She has got it together about ALLLLL this and has for years. She actually scares the crap out of me, some of the things she tells me. I am going to post my address so you can send me some sights, to look up if ya want. My sister even talks about the stepford wives!!! She has got scientist even calling her. Pretty scary things going on. You should hear what all is going on at her property. OH my garsh!!! Yes my friends son saw their truck in the drive way when he was on the computer.We are being watced. Yea The new world order is a great sight for everyone. My sister has always said that us being military brats that we are being targeted. You and her are sooo much alike. I will be back in a few hours. Oh for all you who put down the rife machine or zapper look up RIFE MACHINE and it will tell you all about it and it was the cure of all cures many years ago, except our president bought into the pharmasuticals(SP) --- stocks back then and abanded itPLEASE READ IT!!! mY Spelling is terrible. I guess I can blame it fog ha! Hey look up chem trails also guys. All those big beautiful clouds in the shy!! yEA RIGHT! lATER EVERYONE-- tOODLES
  11. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I think you will find them on the rense sight. Your sis is right, you should listen to her. I hate all this too but when you start seeing it with your own eyes it is hard to ignore anymore. I have a neighbor who was involoved in a Fed Govt Lawsuit, she was a whistleblower at a Govt Research Facility, oh my gosh, she is interesting, just now getting her health back after yrs (5) of being incredibly, mysteroiusly she started having major thyroid problems during the fight with the Govt. Look up MK ULtra & read all about the CIA, I am not trying to scare people, it is just that when you get onto this stuff you cannot seem to not pay attn, don't we all have thyroid problems?? Before you got this DD did you ever think in your wildest dreams that discussions about lyme disease, lupus, mycoplasma, epstein barre, herpes, etc would be everyday conversations in your life. I never imagined. I thought it was the farthest thing in the world from me. There is a cure for cancer, I discussed that recently, look up Fast Flux Testing Facility & Medical Isotopes. Govt is shutting it down.

You see, I am not afraid because my life is over anyway as far as I am concerned, my freedom has already been taken away from me with this DD and I will never get it back, I have nothing to lose, I have made a wonderful impact already in those I know, I took in my nephew 4.5 yrs ago to raise and now I have him in a home with the perfect Dad, they have both learned a lot about love & giving to others from me and my hubby knows how to use the crock pot and my son knows how to find the beauty in things like looking at spiders up close, he has incredibly curous nature and because of that he will do well in the world. He knows he can do anything but that love is the most important thing. He knows the answer to this also: What has changed the world the most.....automobiles, telephones, electricity or computers???? And he knows what will change it the most in the future, love. So I can die, I have been successful, heck, I even ran a marathon & I make an incredible apple pie, got one in the oven right now so nothing else matters. I have given & received incredible love.

There is nothing we can do about all this.

Jaci
  12. roro

roro New Member

There IS something we can do. We live in a democracy, we can take this country back. By the people, for the people, and all that. I refuse to beleive we are powerless. If we get enough powerful motivated people together, we can change things. I am sure there are a LOT of powerful people who have lost loved ones to cancer. Love is the most powerful force of all. I am on a mission!
  13. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Since you folk know about this I will only remind in passing the power that rests in the TriLateralCommission and the Bilderbergs.

I don't know of anyone presiding on earth that can even begin to think of combating that highly organized organization. I briefly held hope Dub-W was going to be able to break his shackles but seeing him crawdad while "they" make up their minds what they want him to do.....well, those of you familiar with the above understand quite well the control being exerted against those who rattle the cage. Ad infinitum.

It isn't only money fueling the horrific state of medicine or healing in the world; it is much greater than that. CactusLil'
  14. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

It is way bigger than we all can be, the answer for us lies in just understanding what is going on with this "experiment" we are in if you want to call it that & accepting the inevitable. I told my husband last night that I cannot help but wish for a terminal situation at some point so that I don't suffer for another 40 yrs. I am at peace with whatever happens, I just am really working on accepting whatever comes my way & being content in the moment. Enjoy each day & make the most of what we have & focus on what we can do. My son is wanting to take our little science experiment to school & demonstrate to his 3rd grade class. That is a reward for me. HE is so incredibly proud of me, if I die tomorrow I have made a difference in his life & my hubbys & our families. That is the best we can all hope for.

Jaci
  15. roro

roro New Member

Cactus lil, I do not know what those are, TriLateralCommission and the Bilderbergs, I guess I need to educate myself :D
  16. G

G New Member

more but unable to. They been testing army families for years but few know about it. And yes, they watch, you bet they do and as far as I'm concerned they can all go to blazes for all I care. They know what they have done and what they do and one day they will have to answer for it.

FMS and CFS are now becoming known as epidemics with no end in sight. Now we have to deal with the spraying for mosqitoes due to the west nile virus. Most of are already chemically sensitive and the spraying won't help us with our health. I heard on tv this past week that here in Canada the amount of people getting west nile is much higher then being reported. An doctor did the interview and I bet he'll lose his job this week.

Guess, we're in for more before there's any light at the end of our tunnels....

G
  17. kay

kay New Member

go to Shull and bones. It has been going on for years and I wouldn't think, that there would be a way to fight them neither (Ilumminaties) Yes we will be under martial law, I do believe also!! Already starting. Everything that is going on is being controll and just a cover up, so that when the real things start happening, we wont be shocked because they are doing everything slowly. Schools, next we will have to be confined to our homes etc!!! Just a matter of time. TOO SCARED to mention anything else. Toodles
  18. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I would encourage those of you who are scared to share any more to please do so, we do have freedom of speech. This is so interesting, wish I had known this in my 20's, I would have paid more attn.

I just love this, I so agree with all of you and the martial law thing is definitely coming, all it will take to start it is one disaster that destroys a major city with the opinion that it will produce mayhem, pretty simple really.

Let's keep it up.

Jaci
  19. sybil

sybil New Member

only governments who would rather spend money on waging wars,rather than spending money on medical research into our DDs and others like them.
    the world is about making money,not about healing the sick,

sybilxxx
  20. dojomo

dojomo New Member

Anybody seen Phil Donahue last night? Seems the people that survived the Anthrax here in US are displaying similar...maybe even more severe CFS/FMS like symptoms...severe Fatigue, Cognitive problems, pain, depression.......Interesting isn't it? Maybe we should all be tested for anthrax.

Wouldn't suprise me if there are more affected than reported. Like West Nile..probably under-reported.

I did some research on anthrax.. apparently it's diagnosed by PCR testing so I don't think it would show up with routine lab work.

Also a little history of the largest outbreak...... Happened in Zimbabwe, Africa....The epidemic affected 10,000 between 1979 and 1985, ....The people of Africa have been the worlds experimental lab now for AIDS, Ebola, Smallpox, Anthrax, Malaria, and who knows what else....
    Crimes against humanity in my opinion.

I see man destroying man all in the name of greed and power.......DJ