WHO BURNES SENTED CANDLES???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by butterfly99, Aug 6, 2006.

1. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

I WAS ONE OF THOSE WOMAN WHO PUT SCENTED CANDLES IN EVERY ROOM AND HAD THEM GOING FOR HOURS. AT THIS TIME MY HEADACHES AND BREATHING WAS AT IT WORST,MY SKIN ITCHED AND MY EYES BECAME VERY DRY.
    WHEN I STARTED TO RESEARCH FMS I CAME ACROSS INFO ON TOXINS IN OUR HOMES. A COLLEGE DID A STUDY ON HOW TOXIC GEL CANDLES WERE. THE GEL CANDLES LET OFF MORE TOXINS THAN THE EXAUST FROM A CAR.I ALSO FOUND THAT PARRAFIN CANDLES ARE MADE FROM A BY PRODUCT OF GASOLINE. ALL THE TOXINS IN MY HOUSE?
    I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT. I COULD NO LONGER BURN PEAR OR SEABREEZE OR MELON OR CHERRIE SCENTED CANDLES. I BLEW THEM ALL OUT ONE BY ONE, PUTTING THEM IN THE GARBAGE, KNOWING THIS WAS GOING TO MAKE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, WHICH IT DID THAT VERY NIGHT,

I COULD BREATH, MY EYES WERE NOT SO DRY AND MY SKIN STOPPED ITCHING. CRAZZZYYYYY!!!! SO IT WAS TRUE, THE TOXINS IN THOSE CANDLES WAS MAKING ME VERY SICK.(THANK THE SPIRITS FOR THAT STUDY)

. NOW I WAS ON A MISSION TO KEEP THOSE CANDLES OUT OF MY LIFE, NOW I NEEDED A HEALTH CANDLE.LOLOLOLOLO, ALL THE CANDLES I FOUND THAT SAID THEY WERE ALL NATURAL HAD FRAGRANCES IN THEM WHICH MAKES MY NOSE ITCH SO I DECIDED TO START STUDYING ESSENTIAL OILS AND THERE EFFECT ON FMS
    I ALSO STUDIED DEAD SEA SALTS FOR FMS, THEN I BECAME A VEGAN TO EASE THE PAIN OF FM AND STUDIED SOY AND FOUND THAT YOU CAN GET SOY IN A WAX FORM ,SO I PUT ALL MY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ESSENTIAL OILS AND WHICH ONES MADE ME FEEL BETTER DURING A FLARE OR HEADACHES, LEG PAIN,YOU KNOW THE USUAL AND REALIZED ALL THESE WONDERFUL NATURAL THINGS ARE SUCH A( BLESSINGS OF NATURE.)..AND THERE MY COMPANY WAS BORN.

IT TOOK ME 4 YRS TO CREATE THE PERFECT THERAPEUTIC ALL NATURAL CANDLE. THEY TURNED OUT TO BE A BLESSING , NOT TO SAY THAT I ONLY USE ESSENTIAL OILS THAT IS WRONG, I AM ON CORE PAIN MED METHADONE BUT THE ESSENTIAL OIL HAVE SOOTHED ME AND CALMED ME AND HELP ME TO FOCUS ON EVERYDAY LIFE
    THAT IS WHY I CREATED THIS COMPANY TO HELP OTHERS EASE THEIR PAIN. TO ME THE ARE BLESSINGS OF NATURE.I KNOW THERE ARE THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL CALL THIS ADVERTISING OR PROMOTING MY COMPANY WELL YOUR RIGHT! I WILL PROMOTE MY KNOWLEGE AND PRODUCTS I HAVE CREATED TO HELP WOMAN WITH PAIN.
    MY HEART AND HEALING SPIRIT GO INTO MY COMPANY AND INTO EACH OF MY HEALING PRODUCTS. THIS COMPANY WOULD NOT EXIST IF I DID NOT HAVE FM, WE ARE HERE TO SHARE OUR HEALING WISDOM TO ALL WHO NEED IT. THIS IS FOR THE WOMAN WHO WANT TO FEEL BETTER NOT FOR THOSE WHO ONLY FIND THE NEGATIVE IN ADVERTISING HEALIING.THIS HAS BEEN MY JOURNEY TO WELLNESS THAT I SHARE.
    .JUST AN FYI TO GEL AND PARRAFIN CANDLE BURNERS ,GO ALL NATURAL THAT EVEN MEANS BEEZWAX AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, PLEASE!!!PASS THE WORD, OTHER WOMAN NEED TO KNOW ITS AS SIMPLE AS BLOWING OUT THE TOXIC CANDLES AND LIGHTING A HEALTHY ONE TO HELP EASE THE PAIN FROM TOXINS.PEACE AND HEALING LIGHT TO EVERYONE:)
    AMY
    [This Message was Edited on 08/06/2006]
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

or have air fresheners, you might as well take up smoking, because smoking isn't even as bad. I don't care what bogus, politically correct info saturates the market, I'm MCS and I know what I know.

jeanne
  3. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

i cant chang the fonts now. in the future i will not write in capitals.sorry for the eye strain")
    Amy
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

I do and I love them! But I do not over do it. I also boil scented oils in water on the stove. Hugs, Tam
  5. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Butterfly,

I'm sorry, but I am another one who cannot read all caps.

Lolalee
  6. dleaning

dleaning New Member

I am one of those who loves candles. They don't seem to bother me at all.

Dawn
  7. Neicee99

Neicee99 New Member

Hi
    My sister had the same problems and she just started her own business making and selling soy candles with essential oils and they are wonderful. There are 12 carcinogens in scented parafin wax candles which is unbelievable to me that they are allowed to be sold anywhere. I threw out all of my old candles and only use here and they are wonderful.

Thanks for the info
    Hugs
    Denise (NH)