Who can I talk to about taking Fibro sleep ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jan 9, 2012.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I take Xanax and I don't know if you can mix it with some of the herbs in fibro sleep. I also am on Soma, Mscontin, visteril, and hydromorphone {just starting this pain med} I really would love to take some thing and get s leepy and go to bed before 2 am and sleep. I sometimes feel like a baby who has it's days and nights mixed up. So it does not know when to sleep day or night.

I just want some thing that will ease me into sleep but not knock me out and add that drugged feeling as do most perscriptions for sleep aids do. And I also don't want to take another prescription that can make me more sleepy during the day light hours. I really want to take fibro sleep and go to bed and sleep all night. That would help me out the most. I haev not slept good in years and I feel so sleep depprived that it is no wonder my meds some times hit me harder than others due to my lack of sleep.

I need to find a way to reduce my sltress levels as thay does not help me to sleep either. So maany questions. Thanks for your help. I am off to get some sleep now.
  2. Aaron-Admin

Aaron-Admin Moderator

Hello Rosemarie,

FibroSleep has been a top seller of ours and a great product for a lot of our customers for many years. It has a very good track record for helping people get restorative sleep. Because we don't have a doctor or health care practitioner on staff we would recommend that you talk with your doctor about combining FibroSleep with the other medications you’re currently using. I have copied the Contraindications for the FibroSleep below for you to review as well.

Thank you and take care,
    Aaron Turner
    ProHealth Customer Service

Contraindications: If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. Please consult your physician if you are on prescription antidepressants.
    Hops should not be used if you are pregnant. Some herbal components including peppermint and lemon balm contribute small amounts of salicylates, so may be of concern to sensitive individuals or those on the Guaifenesin Protocol. Ginger stimulates circulation and should not be taken with blood thinners.
  3. misskoji

misskoji Member

I take FibroSleep and love it. If you have questions about whether or not you can take it with your other medication, I would suggest calling your pharmacist. Or as Aaron recommends, your doctor.

I hope you find some relief and rest soon.