Who develops NEW FM symptoms after several years?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaymac42, Apr 13, 2009.

1. kaymac42

kaymac42 New Member

Does anybody relate to developing new symptoms after several years?

I keep hearing from my PCP, "just part of FM" or "that patients can develop new symptoms or complaints even after having FM for several years".

I've been diag 8 years. Developed other problems a couple of years ago, a whole new set of symptoms that my PCP blamed on FM. Began having arthritic complaints that they said was FM. Totally different than my usual aches and pains.

Now suddenly I've began having pelvic, extreme lower back pain that won't get better. It's intefering with my daily routine. Went to PCP because I got in faster than with rheumy and he said possibly FM. Still will do MRI, to check for other things, but it just amazes me that after your usual daily set of symptoms and complaints that you almost learn to DEAL with, along comes something else to knock you off your feet! grrrrrrrrrr.
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

get ready because in most cases the list for the dd gets longer all the time.
    pelvic and low back are biggies. alot of us have bulging hernitaed degenrating dics. mri wont hurt.

ive been knocked off my feet for along time now!