who gets tongue tied?Our Mascot IS a Frog

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by carebelle, Nov 17, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Everytime I say Fibo Frog instead of Fibo Fog and then my hubby starts to laugh and its like who sells sea shells ect.

Do we have a mascot for FIBO can it be a frog ?

Everybody Want to Vote WE PICK the Fibo Frog LOL LOL
    [This Message was Edited on 11/18/2006]
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey good idea! What kind of Frog!! Maybe a Bulfrog! It seems to me that if i have something really important to tell someone that's when i get tounge tied!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It's very frusterating When your talking along and all of a sudden you stop in mid sentence and draw a Blank too!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I caught myself saying "toll of roliet paper" instead of roll of toilet paper! Yeah!
    It's kind of funny though if you have some understanding family members about that will laugh with you and not at you!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs,,,,,,,,,,,Sydney
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

all the time....

If our mascot is a frog, it's gonna HAVE to have its tongue sticking out tied in a knot lolol.............

4. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

I meant to ask my kids if they wanted to help and instead it came out like this, "help me want to make cookies?"

We laughed for a half hour. Good thing we can laugh because I seem to do it alot.

Kitten Hugs & Blessed Be,
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

With a not in its tongue LOL LOL
  6. IowaMorningGlory

IowaMorningGlory New Member

I like it!! Seem like my mind, thoughts, and tongue are always a hoppin all over the place.

Fibro Frog seem only fitting. :)

7. carebelle

carebelle New Member

think about it several always have sore thoats
    Some of us have had skin problems with large red bumps
    Just like you said our minds ,thoughts words jump all over the place lol.

I think I'm getting a frog for my garden and painting CFS/FM on its back . I may set it by my front door.
  8. kellyann

kellyann New Member

I like it!
    Fibro Frog! that is too cute!
  9. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

NOW you guys are getting the idea - sheesh! LOL

It's gonna have to be a CFS frog too though.

10. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Well ofcorse its for CFS/FM Together

they come in several colors to fit our many moods and conditions.Kinda like the old mood rings.

mine is usually purple but there are many days it turns puck green with warts.lol
  11. carebelle

carebelle New Member

yes i have chaned my picture a few times .havent lost my bio
  12. carebelle

carebelle New Member