Who has muscle weakness and "vibration"?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Apr 23, 2006.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

The last two days I have felt weak and shaky off and on (eaten recently, don't think it is blood sugar but feels that way) and a lot of the time my muscles feel like they are "vibrating" when I get out of the car.

Anyone else have this and if you do, any theories as to what the heck it is?

Love,
    Sonya
  2. skyeone

skyeone New Member

I have no idea if what we're experiencing is the same or not, but I thought I'd tell you that I have muscle weakness and vibration. My nerves in some areas of my body vibrate whereas in other areas I have calcified nerves. I'm currently going through a lot of testing to see if I may have MS.

I don't mean to scare you, but the symptoms are similar. Trust me, I'm seriously hoping that I don't have MS, it's just too scary for me!

Hugs,
    Skye
  3. Jordane

Jordane New Member

I am going thru the same..My whole body vibrates. Feels so weird.Like I am wired.
    And very very weak.

Take Care!!
    Jordane
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Sonya:
    When I get to a problem involving the legs I drink a glass of salted water, followed by a large glass of milk and then eat a banana. I know it's silly, but then I sit for a bit and I am OK again. Sodium, Potassium, Calcium is the treatment for my legs.

nyrofan
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

That is good advice and I thank you. As for the MS, I had not considered that but was tested for it before I was dx originally. Does anyone know if it can come on later?

Sonya
  6. lease79

lease79 New Member

I honestly BUZZ all over :eek:
    Esspecially if I've been in the car, walked, or done too much :( I buzz through my arms, legs, & at the same time I'll get the itching, pricking, something on me sensations :(
  7. greatgran

greatgran Member

It feels like a motor running thru my body is the best way I can describe it..As far as the weakness it comes and goes sometimes I feel my legs are so weak I can't go..

Just thought it was the CFS/fibro..

So many weird things with this dd, oh how sick and tired I get of being sick and tired..

God Bless,
    greatgran
  8. sues1

sues1 New Member

Sometimes my whole inside of my head feels that way. It can attack anywhere in my body. It is not all the time.

I do better with this when I drink a Pedilite type drink. The Electrolytes makes a difference. Achiness is lessen also.I want to get to a health food store. One of you posted that they have this in powered form.

Blessings.......Susan
  9. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Good advice about the Pedialite too.