Who has tried Fibromax?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunny_dayo, Feb 19, 2007.

1. sunny_dayo

sunny_dayo New Member

Fibromax has posted it is a cure. I am curious if anyone has tried it that has fibro and how they felt?

thank you
  2. jipsieyes

jipsieyes New Member

I've heardof FibroMax, but from my sister (a nurse) and not as a fibromyalgia medicine...Googled FibroMax formore infoand this is what it's about:
    "suitable for patients with HCV, hepatitis B (HBV), alcoholic liver disease and hepatitic steatosis also know as non-alcoholic fatty liver disease".

Doyou have an article online that you refer to that you might share its URL? WOuld liketo check this out better, but have much doubt, after discovering the above info... Isuppose there will be some confusion, what with 'fibro' to US meaning fibromyalgia, and with the rest of the world knowing 'fibro' as otherwise?

Just curious...and hoping I've just given up too soon and that theremight be,indeed,more to the FibroMax thing than so far appears...

UPDATE: Okay,I found this:

http://www.pure-healing.com/fibromyalgia.html

It's called IMMUNOMAX and isPACKAGED as a bundle with FibroMax,although I don't know WHY...I suppose because it can't HURT a patient it's not designed for? Skeptical, sorry.Will domore looking. I don't see that either are being marketed as a"cure", rather, they're just touring all the things Immunomax MIGHT help alleviate(alot of which FM'ers happen to experience)...[This Message was Edited on 02/19/2007]