who spends on BED SHEETS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by butterfly99, Aug 9, 2006.

1. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

I realize that my FM will only be handled and not cured so I have decided to spend good money on something my body touches for 10-12 yrs. Egyptian cotton sheets 1000tc. Our (Inc. should cover these) they are so wonderful on my body.these sheets can go for $800-$1000 depending on thread count and style, but I found them on ebay for around $80 for king. Treat yourself if u can they make bedtime sooo luxurious and decadent no more SICK BED zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Amy
  2. optimistic1

optimistic1 New Member

I'll bet they're wonderful and I don't blame you. This is not a luxury for you, but a necessity.

Blessings,
    Arlene
  3. butterfly99

butterfly99 New Member

you know i didnt even realize that until i slept on them, what a difference sheets make on my muscles.they are awsome.
    Amy
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I get mine at overstock and love them. They feel luxurious and I spend too much time in bed to be uncomfortable.

It's a treat and we deserve it....nice sheets are wonderful, I agree. And you'd spend $60 -70.00 on any sheets for the bed. Might as well throw in a few more bucks and get the good stuff.

Nancy B.
  5. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

i have to agree with haley, i like flennel sheets, especially in the summer. my other favorite sheets are t-shirt knit sheets. there so soft!
    rachel
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

WOW.....Ebay has a large selection and great prices! Just check for the sellers feedback before ordering. (Ratings).

I've had good experiences with Ebay.

They also have 1200 TC.....thanks........Susan
  7. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Try Overstock.COM. I have gotten many great deals there. I have 1000 count sheets on my bed, and I cannot believe the difference.

Ingrid
  8. cbel

cbel New Member

I buy Italian cotton sheets for summer and Italian flannel for winter i love them. i find them at a local homesense store in canada the most i have spent is 80 dollars. if that is where i spend most my time i want luxery. i also buy alot of pajamas since i where them more than clothes lol.
  9. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

I also buy the high thread count sheets and flannel for winter. I agree it really helps. Have spent a lot of money on my matress also. What a difference that has made.
  10. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I am a pillow and towel freak. I keep buying them when I see a good bargain, especially on towels. And it is only me here at home!

Oh well--we all have our quirks and/or favorites.

nyrofan
  11. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I have purchased all of my beautiful bed linens at a clearance warehouse; I was lucky to get them while I was still working and could afford them.

What a difference they do make in sleeping comfort.

It is a great investment for those of us who toss and turn.

Sue in Ontario
  12. sandyblue

sandyblue New Member

I get the same thing on $30 flannel sheets, I think. I wonder what the diff would be but cant afford that much to find out. I'm a couch sleeper anyhow, but I put my flannels on the couch. I dont get to sleep much on my bed because I live in a townhouse and I have a hard time making it up the stairs to sleep in my own bed.
    take care and God bless.
    sandyblue
  13. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I have 450 thread count from QVC they are great and anthing higher wrinkels bad.King on sale was 75 dollars