Who took all my energy today?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jun 18, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

Some one has been sleepy and they took all the energy that I had. I don't have any extra left over. When I woke up this morning I was so sleepy that I just ate a peice of toast and that was all. And now I have a bad case of being to sleeeph anad wanted to lay down and sleep.

I have tried to stay awake but no matter what i try from watching TV or reading my books, but nothing is working as i keep falling alseep.'

I keep feeling like if I could just sleep for a long itme so after I had my nap I would be able to stay awake.But each time I dose off I wake up fast bevcause I am startled my my body jumping and I am awake. And startled to,
    so I don't know what is going on with my body. Is it just that I am really tired or is theri some thing really worng with mel.

Tomorrow my daughter wil fly back to CT and I am not looking forward to that as I know she really does not want to go back. So there will be tears of sadness.
    I know that she does not like her job any more but she must , go back and fill the commintment she has made. But it is hard for me as I don't want her to go back as I miss her. but she needs keep her word and go back till sept.
    Well my eye's want to close once more so I am going to lay down and rest and sleep if I can. TAke care oand let me know if this has happend to you>
    STill too sleepy , it is all I want to do but alas it is not to be . I need to stay awake to find out what is going on t=with my grandbaby.
    But I still so sleepy that it I want to sleep and sleep some more. Why I just don't know why?
    If you have felt this way too , just let me know so that I will know what I can do!

Sorry if words are missing or misspelled words it was becasue my eye'w kept closing on me.
    HUGS TO all ,
    rosemarie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i wished i could some from somewhere

is there a planet called planet energy for the sleepy

jodie
  3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Rosemarie:

I am also so exhausted today. I just can not get myself rolling.

And at night, watching tv, I can close my eyes and drop off for a few minutes, but just open my eyes like I was never asleep. Actually, it is quite relaxing.

Exhausted today. I mean: really exhausted.

nyrofan
  4. nonnie1967

nonnie1967 New Member

My KIDS! I know they have WAY more energy than they need, and WAY more than I can keep up with (sighing, with exhaustion). Since when does a three-year-old or a five-year-old need that kind of energy, anyway? They don't have to work, or cook, or clean, or take care of anybody!

I'd make them give it back if I could only figure out how!
  5. happycanuk

happycanuk New Member

Another one who is tired. I go through periods of time when I am just soooo tired and then all of a sudden I wake up and it goes the other way. I absolutely HATE this.