who works?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jittle, May 3, 2011.

1. Jittle

Jittle Member

I have been unemployed for six months (lost my job due to elimation of position from ecomony), and soon I i will have to start looking for a new job, and have no clue how I am going to be able to work. My last job was perfect for someone with FM: I made my own schedule. When all the bosses left I could relax and not do much work. I could shut the lights off. I was at a desk all day, but got up and took breaks when I needed too. I really don't think I will be able to find such a cream puff job again.
    Right now I get up, watch tv and go on the computer for a couple of hours and then I have to take a nap. I seem to be worse in the past few months then when I did work. If I have to do anything or go anywhere I am living on "5 hour energy" drinks".
    I just don't know how to find a job that will fit (not that there is much to choose from), and how I can work for eight hours when I can't stay up that long.
  2. bobbycat

bobbycat New Member

I had the perfect job for FMS. I owned my own buisness and could schedule my own appointments and I worked far beyond the time that most probably could. FMS finally took it's toll. I did a survey on here on best jobs for FMS maybe you could try to google it and see if anything looks interesting.