Whole body and tongue feels like one big shaky tremor!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meowchowchow, Oct 15, 2005.

1. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

Does anyone else have this? It feels like the shaking you get when you're really scared but it's all over and my tongue has it too. I had the tongue thing briefly about a year ago, it went away but this is weird.

It's been coming and going for a couple of weeks. I don't feel weak exactly. It's so hard to describe.

Anyone?
    Meow
  2. meowchowchow

meowchowchow New Member

3. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

4. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

more so when I first became ill with CFS over 15 years ago. I was weak with mono symptoms and panic disorder. My tongue would tremble, as did my muscles. It affected my speech also. I was literally "tongue-tied". A muscle therapist, whom I still see today, was able to loosen all the muscles. To this day, my swallowing muscles are still affected, as I do not try to swallow meat or pills. I use to be too tired to even talk. Everything is dependent on muscles and energy! I am improved today, but especially when I feel cold, my tongue will tremble! Nobody ever understood this! I am so glad that you posted!
  5. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I've been very shaky, but I think mine is panic. I haven't worked in months and am now running out of money... wait, I ran out of money.

I'm living in fear 24/7 just to try and keep a roof over my head.

Do you have any stress that you're not aware of that you might be internalizing? I couldn't even write my name.
    Tigger
  6. AnnG

AnnG New Member

I have the tongue tremors but I stutter now. I never had a problem before all of this and I hate it. I find myself not speaking for fear I will stutter. I never know when it will hit. Hate it, hate it, hate it!

[ advertisement ]