Whole body.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crillee, Mar 24, 2006.

1. crillee

crillee New Member

Anyone else ever feel like their whole body is a tenderpoint? I do, my thighs, my sides, around my ribs...

Anyone else?
  2. crillee

crillee New Member

Just want to hear what others have to say....
    is your whole body tender at once? Not moving around
  3. ericdinbstn

ericdinbstn New Member

I've been feeling like that for the last two weeks or so. Haven't had a flare like this in a while. But lately it seems every part of my body is tender and hurts. I'm heading to a new rheumy this afternoon. I'm hoping we can come up with some solutions for relief.

4. cathugs

cathugs New Member

Yeah, I do the whole body thing a lot. Iam a big blob of pain and spasms. But it mostly happens when I wait til after I start to hurt before I take my Vicodin and/or
    muscle relaxers.We really shuld take our pain meds.
    before we get too caught up in the pain.
    Got a statement to make-- Now if my arm hurts, I CAN
    HOLD IT TIGHT-up close to my body,with my other arm and find a little relief.
    If my knee hurts or my leg has a spasm, well. i could msssage and rub these. BUT!! when i get a full body flare'
    MAN THEY AIN'T NO WAY that I CAN MaSSAGE that much pain
    away. My arms will only reach so far, and like I said
    in an earlier post 'I ain't fat, I'm just fluffy.
    So sorry about your 'all over' pain Hope you re feeling much better by the time you read this SILLY post'
    ((( love cat hugs))) Ruth
  5. roseylisa

roseylisa New Member

YES! I feel as if Ive been beaten from head to toe, even the top of my head hurts. Hard to even lift a cup it feels like it weighs 50 pounds! Even a lite hug hurts!
  6. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Boy I sure do know what you mean there.My body is a constant tooth ache.

I wonder if a pour a whole bottle of anbesol on my body would that make the pain go away?

If it did I would need the economy size.LOL!

7. chickabee

chickabee New Member

I have some days where whole body is just one giant ache others where just parts ache and pain. Every day is a surprise around here.
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Absolutely. Everything hurts I once posted here to have people say what did never hurt and I think eyelashes won.

Love Anne C

[ advertisement ]