wholey cow My pain is way up there

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, Apr 25, 2006.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

I don't know if its the rain thats in our area and chilly temps??? but I ache just breathing.
    Ever darn part of me feels like someone kicked me!!
    I've tried every pain med I can get my hands on and nothing is doing any good. (I don't have much in the line of prescription meds) So I bought aleve, and I also have 600 mg Motrin. Its doing almost nothing!
    This is truely a flare from hell!!
    I hope its duration is short lived~

Thats all,...

If I knew I'd be helped,... I'd go to the er.
    (its that horrible)
    my joints ache too,..not just the muscles.
    Anything that helps you when your pain is at a 10 or above,...plase comment!!
    I'm in the need.

Take care all~
    AI will take my mind off some of it!!LOL
    Hugs
    Tandy
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Have you taken a hot bath in Epsom Salts? This can help. Also Tylenol seems to work better than the NSAIDS and is safer.

What about muscle rubs? Patches?

Feel better. I am sorry you are hruting so much.

Love Anne C
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

have you taken the peroxide and epsom salt bath yet.I forget when I hurt so bad.I try keeping real warm so that the air doesn't bother me.I tried taking half of my sleep med(trazadone}and it really helped.My doctor OK'd it.If you don't have meds maybe a over the counter sleep aid might relax you a bit. I will say some prayers.Linda
    [This Message was Edited on 04/25/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 04/25/2006]
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

Your both sweet~

I'm not any better. (but did'nt figure so)
    Good idea~ I should try a hot bath before I settle in under the blankets.
    I acually have out my heating throw tonight.
    Its very chilly and damp~
    Sending hugs
    Tandy
  5. jake123

jake123 New Member

If you are in Texas it is the barometric pressure change - a cold front moving in. I think my body has petrified. I would go to the ER but it is so tedious for my husband and his back is ailing him.

Does anyone know if I can take a Fiorecet two hours after I have taken an Indocin?
  6. srh

srh New Member

So sorry you are hurting so bad.

Close your eyes after you get wrapped up and dream you are on some beach somewhere!!!!

When your pain gets that bad, it just gets worse b/c you get stressed and tensed up. Try to relax and good luck.

Hugs.....